Experienced Enablement Specialist - Customer Success
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2024
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-D funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
As a Customer Success Experienced Enablement Specialist, you will play an important role in supporting the employee role-based training initiatives within the Customer Success team. You will be responsible for organizing various aspects of the training programs, ensuring smooth execution and delivery. This role involves working closely with the CS Enablement and CS Leadership teams to create learning curricula, structure the learning journeys in the LMS, generate reports, track attendance, send reminders, coordinate events, and facilitate communication among stakeholders.
What we are asking you to do!
- Identify role-based training needs and organize different curricula for all levels of the Customer Success team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment of training programs with overall business goals.
- Create self-paced learning paths in the Learning Management System.
- Identify and curate different resources to supplement internal training for the CS Team.
- Identify and work with internal facilitators and assist in their preparation for training sessions.
- Prepare Leader guides for recurrent programs.
- Organize and facilitate "Train the Trainer" sessions for CS Enablement programs.
- Create training communication plan to ensure good attendance uptake for live events and high consumption metrics for self-paced learning.
- Assist with attendance and LMS Reports.
- Identify content updates and improvements based on feedback and evolving business needs.
What we are asking you to bring!
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum 2-years of experience in Enablement, training or L&D fields.
- Experience with Adult learning and Instructional Design in Customer Service.
- Familiarity with using Learning Management Systems (LMS) for course delivery, learning journeys and tracking reports. Experience with Workramp is a plus.
- Effective interpersonal skills, leading meetings with facilitators and SMEs.
- Organized, great time management skills, ability to prioritize.
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.