Senior Data Product Manager
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-D funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
As a Senior Data Product Manager, you play a pivotal role in driving the development and enhancement of our data-centric products. You are responsible for overseeing the entire product lifecycle, from ideation and conceptualization to execution and delivery. This position requires a deep understanding of data technologies, strong analytical skills, and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
What we are asking you to do!
1. Product Strategy & Roadmapping:
- Develop and articulate a strategic vision for data platforms aligned with business objectives.
- Translate business objectives and functional goals into technical requirements.
2. Data Governance:
- Establish and enforce data governance best practices to ensure the quality, accuracy, and security of data products.
- Collaborate with the data engineering team to define and implement data quality standards.
3. Technical Expertise:
- Possess a strong understanding of data technologies, including but not limited to data engineering.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure the feasibility and successful implementation of data-driven solutions.
4. Data Product Development:
- Lead cross-functional stakeholders in the discovery, development, and delivery of high-quality data products.
- Collaborate with data scientists, engineers, and other stakeholders to define product requirements, and drive alignment with business objectives.
5. Cross-Functional Collaboration:
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, and sales, to drive product development and successful product launches.
- Act as a bridge between technical and non-technical stakeholders, ensuring effective communication and understanding.
6. Metrics and Analytics:
- Define and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success and impact of data products.
- Utilize data-driven insights to make informed product decisions and optimizations.
What we are asking you to bring!
- 6+ years of experience as a Product Manager on SaaS enterprise products or platforms.
- Strong background in data management, analytics, and product development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively engage with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrated leadership experience, with the ability to lead and inspire cross-functional teams.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills, with a focus on driving business results.
- Knowledge of data governance principles and best practices.
- Familiarity with relevant technologies and tools in the data product space.
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.