Senior Transactional Finance Manager
Accounting & Finance
Stratford-upon-Avon CV37, UK
Posted on Saturday, January 20, 2024
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-D funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
As a Senior Transactional Finance Manager you will work with a global team to lead and improve Enable’s end-to-end payables and receivables processes. You will manage a team of analysts and junior managers to ensure watertight and scalable processes are in place and running perfectly across both ledgers, as well as acting as a senior leader to the wider UK Finance Team.
What we are asking you to do!
- Lead Enable’s full-cycle accounts payable process including, PO and bill process, payment runs, corporate credit card program, and expense reimbursements.
- Provide insightful analysis, reporting, and recommendations on payables to management.
- Maintain effective control over Enable’s $0.5m per month corporate card program, ensuring compliance with policy and minimal credit limit exposure.
- Partner with buyers around the business to ensure appropriate corporate credit accounts and are in place and utilised.
- Oversee Enable’s accounts receivables process, including order processing, billing, and credit control.
- Partner with Customer Success and Sales teams to resolve customer payment or invoicing barriers and maintain a tightly controlled debt book.
- Continuously improve the processes across both ledgers, implementing new tools as appropriate to support scale.
- Lead the cash application process, ensuring transactions are posted and bank balances are up to date and reconciled in NetSuite.
- Act as a senior leader to the wider UK Finance Team, coaching, motivating and inspiring others towards success.
What we are asking you to bring
- 10+ years of progressive finance management experience.
- Experience running and improving payables and receivables processes.
- Experience in a rapid-growth or startup environment preferred.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant preferred.
- Excellent communicator, capable of engaging and influencing at all levels.
- Energy, enthusiasm, and drive to be a part of something special.
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.