Enterprise Project Manager (SaaS Implementations)
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2024
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-D funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
As an Enterprise Project Manager, you will be responsible for the successful implementation of the Enable SaaS platform for our enterprise customers. Reporting to a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will own and be responsible to direct and manage the entire project lifecycle from pre-sales engagement through successful project delivery and review. You will oversee all aspects of project scope, schedule, resource risks, and overall management of implementation projects for enterprise clients.
You will direct a team of Implementation Analysts who are assigned to each project to ensure that assigned implementation project work is completed as specified on time. You will also work closely with the Customer Success Operations team to ensure integrations and advanced reports are delivered as specified on time. You will collaborate and work cross-functionally with other internal teams like Product, Engineering, Revenue and Marketing to ensure that our enterprise customers are realizing the most value in the shortest time possible.
Your ownership and influence will extend to our customer’s project team where you will prescriptively ensure that we are driving the project forward and that we are proactively identifying and managing risk. Your customers will come to see you as a trusted partner with their best interest always at top of mind.
This role will receive feedback from customers, advocate for feature changes where appropriate, drive issues, and provide input to help shape the product roadmap.
A successful candidate will have significant experience with enterprise customers, possess good technical skills, and exhibit extreme passion and a sense of urgency for delivering extraordinary levels of client satisfaction.
What we are asking you to do!
- Primary responsible to direct and manage the entire project lifecycle, from initial customer engagement through support and project review.
- Perform the relevant project management processes – as per prescribed methodology, e.g. waterfall, Agile, Scrum.
- Monitor and control the work to ensure that the project remains on track and in control.
- Interface and communicate with the project team, management and internal/external stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to the appropriate personnel on the project team.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and track project timelines and milestones using designated tools.
- Support the development of business cases with stakeholders for new Enable products/services.
- Serve as the primary customer contact for the project.
- Proactively report project status to management and internal/external stakeholders.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify issues and manage risks via risk register.
- Coach, mentor, and motivate project team members in project management expertise.
What we are asking you to bring!
- Previous experience leading successful enterprise-grade SaaS implementation projects for customers in the Fortune 500 or similar.
- 10+ years experience in project management and/or SaaS implementations.
- 5+ years leading enterprise-grade SaaS implementation projects.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Experience with a variety of project management methodologies: waterfall, agile, scrum, etc.
- Effective communicator and presenter with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong conflict resolution, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently towards established project goals
- Ability to multitask, solve problems creatively and work well under pressure.
- Previous experience using Project Management software like Microsoft Project, Asasa or similar.
- Preferred Certifications:
- PMP, CAPM, PRINCE2
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.