Experienced Customer Support Specialist
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-D funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
As an Experienced Customer Support Specialist, you will be a member of our Customer Success (CS) team. You will work as part of a support team, alongside a Customer Support Manager, to deliver value to our customers through Enable’s software. A key element of your role will be providing frontline support to our customers. This will include solving customer problems, communicating with customers, troubleshooting technical issues, and escalating issues when required. You will also be expected to be involved in business improvement initiatives to improve the customer experience.
What we are asking you to do!
- Have a good understanding of the breadth of the Enable software, enabling you to resolve customer queries
- Provide a friendly and helpful service to customers when they contact Enable
- Triage incoming customer requests independently
- Resolve complex support tasks, with some assistance
- Maintain an understanding of open support queries and escalate issues effectively to peers as and when required
- Partake in key support initiatives, with management support
- Expertly handle customer communications, with management support
- Train and onboard new support team members
What are we asking you to bring!
- Proven background in Customer Support within a SaaS organization.
- Skillful in building relationships with customers and communicating with them clearly.
- Strong problem-solving skills with prompt issue identification.
- Ability to understand the terms of complex trading arrangements.
- Track record of understanding the capabilities of a complex product such as a Fintech SaaS solution.
- Capacity to drive process improvements for customer support.
- A proactive attitude to identify areas to support the team
- Ability to run training and onboarding for new team members.
- Track record in meeting metric expectations.
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.