Executive Administrative Assistant to the CEO
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, November 2, 2023
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-D funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
The EA to the CEO is a key role within Enable. As the managing executive, the CEO needs the proper administrative and business support in order to successfully run the business. The EA will be a pillar of that support and use their business acumen and personal knowledge to ensure the success of the CEO.
What we will ask you to do!
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect CEO’s style and organization policy.
- Collaborate closely with the Chief of Staff to ensure the Office of the CEO runs smoothly.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports.
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Board of Directors. Arrange and handle all logistics for Board meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; help develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials;Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding Board matters.
- Anticipate the needs of both the CEO and the business as competing priorities battle for attention.
- Step in to support the CEO with personal/household matters as needed while international travel and business demand his time.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management and compose high-level email correspondence for the CEO. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated. Anticipate CEO’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally and internally, acting as an extension of the CEO.
What we will ask you to bring!
- Ability to travel internationally with no legal restrictions: Enable has offices in the UK, Canada and Australia and travel may be required from time to time.
- High regard for confidentiality: extremely sensitive information and contacts come through the Office of the CEO and it’s key that you help maintain trust.
- Professional presence and demeanor: you must be ready to attend board meetings, investor meetings and high profile customer meetings as needed.
- Bias for action: you don’t wait on the little things, or the big things.
- Dog lovers a must: you have a soft spot for animals, especially golden retrievers and golden doodles.
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.