Senior Sales Manager, Enterprise Accounts
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2023
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-D funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
Are you happy with the status quo or would you rather go disrupt a TRILLION-dollar entire industry?
Enable is the SaaS pioneer for the deal economy measured at over $1 trillion of B2B rebate funds poorly managed and executed through the supply chain. Our software helps companies acquire, retain, and better serve customers by working collaboratively with their trading partners using intelligent joined-up plans and incentive programs.
Enable customers have set up thousands of B2B rebate deals on over $30bn of sales and purchases, and have invited more than 3000 trading partners to the platform to review and collaborate on those deals. Customers include distributors, manufacturers, retailers, and buying groups from across Europe and North America.
We are rapidly scaling the business and extending our reach.
The successful candidate will build on the success to date, accelerating the company’s adoption within enterprise accounts while mentoring and developing a team of high potential account executives. This is a remote position open to candidates in the United Kingdom.
What about you?
- You have a proven track record in business application SaaS sales, having built a career on doing the simple things right and consistently beating your number.
- Your foundation is enterprise sales, and you have a strong appreciation and understanding of the latest sales and marketing methodologies.
- Demonstrable management experience of a sales team is preferred and as a minimum clear evidence of your ability to collaborate and manage resources across multiple teams.
- You are analytical and operationally strong, recognizing the adage that there is no shortcut to a sale and only a series of gates that need to be passed as effectively and expediently as possible.
- A lead from the front mentality and not scared of balancing multiple priorities while rolling your sleeves to get the job done.
- You know how to manage a project and understand the importance of communication inside and outside your team.
- You’re someone who finds it easy to develop good working relationships, cross-functionally as well as within your direct team.
- You are challenging and happy to be challenged while committing 100% to the chosen path.
More specifically you will
- Let’s get this one out the way immediately – hit your number!
- Lead enterprise account engagement and implement a proven methodology and process for maximizing sales success.
- Mentor, manage and build the UK sales team ensuring effective ramp of new hires and continued improvement of sales productivity across the team.
- Be a key stakeholder in the ongoing development of sales enablement assets, programs and processes.
- Adhere to the company’s operational framework ensuring all sales tools are leveraged effectively and data entry/reporting requirements are met.
- Contribute to the company’s growth strategy and more specifically the UK’s GTM priorities, sales structure, and hiring plan.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to maintain alignment of demand generation deliverables and sales goals.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success and Client Services teams to ensure post-sale customer success.
- Be a good corporate citizen and a willingness to embrace the company's values of Growth, Mastery, Knowledge, Dependability, Order, and Industry.
What you should have
- 7+ years of related experience including 4+ direct full sales cycle experience selling enterprise B2B software, preferably SaaS ERP, finance, CRM, procurement, or adjacent sectors with 2+ years of people management experience
- Experience leading sales in an early stage, high-growth enterprise B2B SaaS environment preferred
- Proven line-of-business selling experience and able to engage at a CxO level within enterprise accounts
- Track record of selling B2B SaaS into some or all of these industries: Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, Food Services, GPO/Buying Groups
- A clear understanding of value-based selling with multiple examples of success
- Strong EQ skills, able to build strong relationships internally and externally while inspiring and driving a team to deliver exceptional results.
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.