People Programs Analyst
IT, People & HR
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Friday, October 20, 2023
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-D funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
As a People Programs Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting our key people programs and initiatives that support our talent strategy, promote employee engagement, and enhance the overall employee experience. The People Programs Analyst will work closely with business partners, managers, and other stakeholders to implement programs that align with our business objectives, values, and culture.
What we are asking you to do!
- Partner with People business partners, People operations and managers to identify needs and gaps in our people programs, and design solutions to address those needs.
- Support the maintenance and delivery of talent development, employee engagement and DEIB programs, including leadership development, skills training, and mentoring.
- Promote participation and engagement in people programs by developing communication strategies, organizing events, and providing resources to educate and inform employees about program offerings.
- Maintain People program documentation on Confluence, ensuring that all programs and activities adhere to legal requirements and company policies. Keep records of program participation and results for reporting and compliance purposes.
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements related to people programs, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities (AODA), The UK Equality Act (2010) and the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA).
What we are asking you to bring!
- 2+ years of experience in program management, analytics, and company-wide initiatives.
- Experience with designing and maintaining Confluence spaces.
- Proven experience in project management and vendor management.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills, with the ability to influence and partner effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to analyze data and metrics to identify trends, insights, and areas for improvement.
- Passion for developing and implementing innovative people programs that support our business objectives and enhance the employee experience.
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.