Sales Enablement Program Manager
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Stratford-upon-Avon CV37, UK
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-C funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
About this Role:
As our Partner Enablement Program Manager, you will create world-class onboarding and ongoing enablement programs focused on our valued partners to drive pipeline and sales. You will play a critical role in how we go-to-market in a hyper growth environment.
We work closely with our internal stakeholders across Enable's revenue organization to provide guidance, insights, and rigor to everything they do. We value individuality and we work with every member of our team to enable them to progress towards their career goals. You will have our commitment to work with you directly to develop your skills, advance your career, and make an impact along the way.
Competition. Whom do we compete with? Legacy data, Excel Spreadsheets and even pen and paper. We are an intuitive, cloud‐based software that helps make managing rebates painless and effective, to make a bigger business impact.
Smart and sustainable growth. Yes, we’re growing, but we’re doing so in a controlled manner. The money goes into the business and continues to develop the best people & bring the best product possible to market.
What You'll Do
- Design, develop training curriculum, and deliver training sessions focused on pipeline generation and sales effectiveness for our growing global sales team.
- Build and deliver onboarding and ongoing learning experiences that deepens seller’s knowledge of the industry, customer’s pain points, product, and value-based selling
- Partner with Sales, Product, Marketing, and Customer Success on the development of new sales talk tracks, messaging, collateral, and define processes to increase sales velocity
- Design and own certification programs to maintain a high standard in territory management, messaging, social selling, qualification, and value-selling.
- Partner with Sales Ops and the systems teams to assess, implement, document and maintain sales processes to ensure effectiveness and improve productivity
- Observe and evaluate individual salesperson skills and uncover opportunities for growth, coaching, and partner with sales leaders to personalize learning to improve seller's outcomes
- Create, evaluate and track metrics and KPIs to evaluate program effectiveness and outcomes
- Help to develop and coordinate sales kick-offs, QBRs, incentive trips and other revenue-related activities and events
You're a great fit it you have...
- 3+ years of experience in a Sales Enablement or Sales role within a SaaS organization
- Passion and appreciation for sales development, B2B prospecting, and value / consultative sales
- Ability to skilfully coach and role play with salespeople at all levels
- Effective project management with cross-functional collaboration & consensus building skills
- Self-starters able to operate in a fast-paced setting with competing and ever-changing tasks
- Sense of urgency and strong work ethic is a must
- International and domestic travel may be required up to 25%
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.