Business Development Representative (BDR)
Sales & Business Development
Houston, TX, USA
Posted on Saturday, September 2, 2023
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-C funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
At Enable, we strive to be a great place for all Enablees to grow and be recognized for that growth. Through our assessment and interview process, we will identify your level that ties to our compensation bands based on your experience and technical expertise along with the scope of the role.
For candidates hired in the United States, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is $150,000 - $310,000/year. This salary/OTE range represents the national low and high end of the salary or OTE (US Business Development Leadership roles) range for this position and is subject to change at any time.
To determine an Enablee's starting pay we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal parity. This position may also be considered a promotional opportunity.
Salary/OTE is just one component of Enable’s total rewards package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as the option to purchase company shares, as appropriately approved by the Company’s Board of Directors in accordance with Enable’s Equity Purchase Plan. Enable is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all Enablees and their families. Our benefits and perks include, but are not limited to:
· Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage with a 100% employer paid premium option.
· Personal Healthcare Concierge through Rightway
· Flexible Time Off to recharge when you need to, 10 Company-wide PTO days and ample sick time.
· $1,000 annual Wellness Benefit.
· Rich Income Protection Plans including; Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and Global Travel benefit coverage.
· Free professional financial wellness support through our EAP and Origin, SoFi, or any of our other partners.
· Parental benefits including; Fully Paid Parental Leave for both parents, Child and Adult Care, Day Care FSA.
· Multiple Mental Health and Wellness Support Partners.
Are you happy with the status quo or would rather go disrupt a TRILLION-dollar industry?
Enable is the SaaS pioneer for the deal economy measured at over $1 trillion of B2B rebate funds poorly managed and executed through the supply chain. Our software helps companies acquire, retain, and better serve customers by working collaboratively with their trading partners using intelligent joined-up plans and incentive programs.
Enable customers have set up thousands of B2B rebate deals on over $30bn of sales and purchases, and have invited more than 3000 trading partners to the platform to review and collaborate on those deals. Customers include distributors, manufacturers, retailers, and buying groups from across North America and Europe.
We are rapidly scaling the business and extending our reach.
The successful candidate will build on our success to date, accelerating the company’s adoption within the market in North America and creating the important building blocks for future growth.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls, LinkedIn and emails
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns.
- Identify & Qualify client needs & challenges.
- Build relationships with potential customers
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Collaborate with an Account Executive on strategic prospecting
- Develop your sales skills
- Report to the BDR Manager on activity and pipeline
- Competitive, driven individual.
- Personable, with good soft skills.
- Clear communicator.
- Confident at speaking to senior level persons.
- Organised & Process driven.
- Self motivated individual with strong career aspirations.
- A desire to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to think quickly on their feet
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.