Customer Enablement Specialist
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Saturday, July 29, 2023
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-C funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
As a SaaS Training Specialist, you will drive process improvements and implement procedures to ensure that the Customer Success team is most effectively training Enable customers. You will continually develop our external training offering and work to create new standardised training material, which can be rolled out for new customers and existing customers alike.
You will work with the Customer Success Managers and the Head of Customer Success to ensure that Enable’s customers have the necessary skills to maximize their ROI on their investment. You will determine ways to analyse the current skills of the client and identify knowledge gaps that can be filled with improved training material.
As a specialist, you will work within the Customer Success Operations team and will report to the Customer Success Operations Manager. You will not be assigned specific customers but may utilise your specialist skills to assist with all customer topics.
- Design and own new customer training programs for all products and verticals.
- Produce communication paths to allow new customers to access expertise on common problems by ensuring our Help Center is complete, easy to access, and easy to understand.
- Set milestones and metrics to measure new customers’ adaption speed to competency against our KPIs.
- Work with external training providers to deliver impactful training programs for the customers.
- Host introduction meetings during the implementation.
- Maintain templated content for common processes and topics for the team and customers to easily utilize.
- Create internal processes and playbooks to allow the team to drive customer meetings and onboarding.
- Design and develop standardised learning content for all experience levels of our customers.
- Work with our Product Marketing function to develop training plans to keep everyone abreast of new product features that are deployed by our Engineering team every 6 weeks.
- Experience in a fast-paced SaaS environment.
- Experience of Enablement or a similar training function.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and deliver to deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to own, manage, and iterate on initiatives within the team.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively.
- Ability to break down and explain complex concepts.
- Desire and ability to quickly ramp up on new technologies.
- Willingness to learn about the Enable platform and become an expert to facilitate additional training opportunities.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Proven record of accomplishment.
- Willingness to travel to our different office locations to deliver in person training where there is a business need.
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.