Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Sunday, July 9, 2023
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-C funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
As an Integrations Consultant, you will be responsible for ensuring that customers’ integration requirements are met in a timely manner to support their go-live with Enable. You will consult with customers and internal teams to ensure that integrations within the Enable platform are technically feasible. You will work directly with customers, alongside our onboarding teams, to design and validate data integrations in and out of Enable.
You will be assigned to enterprise customer projects and will frequently liaise with customers directly, using your expertise to understand problems, provide guidance, and explain complex technical topics. Following meetings, you will work with onboarding teams to design integrations that meet the success criteria defined by the customer and ensure their successful deployment. You will be the go-to person, internally and externally, for any questions about technical aspects of the Enable platform.
Alongside work with customers, you will work collaboratively across our internal Revenue and Engineering teams to effectively capture and deliver customer integrations.
You will be solution focused and given creative freedom to determine pragmatic, customer-focused solutions to technical problems. You will be seen as a technical guru and enjoy teaching and helping the team, offering to assist on technical topics within your realm of knowledge.
What we are asking you to do!
- Be responsible for the successful delivery of customer data integrations into and out of Enable.
- Meet with enterprise customers alongside our onboarding teams as part of customer implementation.
- Work closely with customers to understand their integration requirements and explain Enable’s integration capabilities.
- Explain technical concepts to customers and internal teams with confidence.
- Act as a product and technical expert in conversations with our customers.
- Propose bespoke integration solutions to meet customer data requirements and accelerate progress towards go-live.
- Identify technical blockers to project progress and proactively resolve or escalate these to ensure project timelines are not impacted.
- Document detailed requirements for custom SQL exports for customers.
- Document detailed requirements for custom C# imports for customers.
- Solution and create data pipelines using Azure Data Factory.
- Provide advice to onboarding teams around customer exports and data integration.
- Support the wider Customer Success team on advanced data topics.
- Assist with technical customer queries.
What we are asking you to bring!
- 3+ years customer-facing experience.
- Experience working with ETL (Extract Transform Load) pipelines.
- Ability to confidently present product and technical information to customers and internal stakeholders.
- Programming experience with knowledge of at least two languages. SQL, C#, and Python are our core languages and experience here is preferred but not essential.
- Familiarity with relational databases, APIs, and automation.
- Ability to communicate solution information to a non-technical audience.
- Willingness to work independently or collaboratively.
- Ability to break down and explain complex concepts.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Appetite for a technical role with a bias towards customer facing communication.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and provide deliverables to agreed timeframes.
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.