Business Value Consultant
Sales & Business Development
Stratford-upon-Avon CV37, UK
Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2023
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-C funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
To continue fuelling the hyper-growth in our North America and European markets, Enable is looking for a Business Value Consultant.
We’re looking for insightful, hands-on, and inquisitive people who can help us scale business. We value individuality and we work with every member of our team to enable them to progress towards their career goals. This position will be a key contributor within the Enable organization. You will have our commitment to work with you directly to develop your skills, advance your career, and make an impact along the way.
As a member of the Global Field Operations team an as Business Value Consultant you will work with our customers and prospects to discover, quantify, and realize the value of Enable solutions. Together with Enable Sales and Customer Success teams, you will support our most complex sales cycles and engage with our most strategic customers in order to add strategic value to customers and sales cycle.
Additionally, you will work closely with Account Executives in sales cycles to assess, quantify, and eventually realize the business value of Enable solutions. Build relationships with our customers, understand their businesses, discover potential Enable impact, and quantify financial implications. Become an expert and a go-to-resource on Enable business value to our customers, stakeholders, partners and colleagues alike. Work with our existing customers and their Customers Success Managers to help showcase enterprise success with Enable.
Enable Value Discovery: provide end-to-end Enable SaaS sales cycle support, including:
- Interviews with senior business stakeholders for use case discovery and business value quantification,
- ROI calculations and financial impact modeling,
- Build highly engaging presentations to senior business audiences
Enable Value Realization: lead post-sales customer value realization assessments to demonstrate business value of Enable:
- Discover and replicate customer best practices that accelerate Enable adoption and maximize business impact and value
- Provide customer QBR support, including creation and roll out of benchmarking and maturity assessment frameworks
- Support and proactively drive Enable upsell and cross-sell opportunities
Thought Leadership: in collaboration with other internal Enable teams, develop and articulate Enable business value proposition in a highly compelling manner
- Support field sales training and execute scalable value selling programs and activities
- Act as in-house expert on business value discovery and communication
- Inform our product roadmap and support GTM initiatives
- 2+ years' experience in consulting, value management, value engineering, strategic sales, or account management roles
- Excellent consulting skillset, including discovery, analysis, modeling, communication and project leadership skills
- Experience leading workshops and/or facilitating meetings with multilevel internal and customer audiences
- Experience with business case creation, analysis, quantification, and proposals
- Strong executive presentation and persuasion skills
- Understanding of SaaS software deal dynamics and ability to think strategically about driving software opportunities forward
- Good sense of humor coupled with strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Drive and motivation to take on additional responsibilities over time
- Ability to work independently and creatively
At Enable, we have a dedicated and innovative team committed to helping trading partners maximize the performance of B2B deals . It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.