Global Director of Value Consulting
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
Market forces are dramatically reshaping supply chains, forcing drastic changes in trading behaviors between manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Many key business decisions are being made without a single source of truth to back them up, resulting in struggles to keep up with consumer expectations and increased disputes between partners.
At Enable, we believe in removing barriers between trading partners to create a healthier supply chain — and there’s no better way to do this than with rebates. Rebates drive partner behaviors, while increasing loyalty and trust. They help businesses and their trading partners better understand their data, boost their financial performance, mitigate risks, and drive efficiency and trust. When trading partners can make the best decisions for their businesses, everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers.
That’s the core of what we’re doing at Enable: creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
At Enable, we strive to be a great place for all Enablees to grow and be recognized for that growth. Through our assessment and interview process, we will identify your level that ties to our compensation bands based on your experience and technical expertise along with the scope of the role.
For candidates hired in the United States, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is $78,000 - $185,000/year. This salary/OTE range represents the national low and high end of the salary or OTE (Field Operations roles) range for this position and is subject to change at any time.
To determine an Enablee's starting pay we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal parity. This position may also be considered a promotional opportunity.
Salary/OTE is just one component of Enable’s total rewards package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as the option to purchase company shares, as appropriately approved by the Company’s Board of Directors in accordance with Enable’s Equity Purchase Plan. Enable is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all Enablees and their families. Our benefits and perks include, but are not limited to:
· Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage with a 100% employer paid premium option.
· Personal Healthcare Concierge through Rightway
· Flexible Time Off to recharge when you need to, 10 Company-wide PTO days and ample sick time.
· $1,000 annual Wellness Benefit.
· Rich Income Protection Plans including; Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and Global Travel benefit coverage.
· Free professional financial wellness support through our EAP and Origin, SoFi, or any of our other partners.
· Parental benefits including; Fully Paid Parental Leave for both parents, Child and Adult Care, Day Care FSA.
· Multiple Mental Health and Wellness Support Partners.
To continue fueling the hyper-growth in our North America and European markets, Enable is looking for a Global Director of Value Consulting.
We’re looking for insightful, hands-on, and inquisitive people who can help us scale business. We value individuality and we work with every member of our team to enable them to progress towards their career goals. This position will be a key contributor within the Enable organization. You will have our commitment to work with you directly to develop your skills, advance your career, and make an impact along the way.
As a member of the Global Field Operations team as Global Director of Value Consulting you will work with our customers and prospects to discover, quantify, and realize the value of Enable solutions. Together with Enable Sales and Customer Success teams, you will support our most complex sales cycles and engage with our most strategic customers in order to add strategic value to customers and sales cycle.
Additionally, you will work closely with Account Executives in sales cycles to assess, quantify, and eventually realize the business value of Enable solutions. Build relationships with our customers, understand their businesses, discover potential Enable impact, and quantify financial implications. Become an expert and a go-to-resource on Enable business value to our customers, stakeholders, partners and colleagues alike. Work with our existing customers and their Customers Success Managers to help showcase enterprise success with Enable.
Enable Value Discovery: provide end-to-end Enable SaaS sales cycle support, including:
- Interviews with senior business stakeholders for use case discovery and business value quantification,
- ROI calculations and financial impact modeling,
- Build highly engaging presentations to senior business audiences
Enable Value Realization: lead post-sales customer value realization assessments to demonstrate business value of Enable:
- Discover and replicate customer best practices that accelerate Enable adoption and maximize business impact and value
- Provide customer QBR support, including creation and roll out of benchmarking and maturity assessment frameworks
- Support and proactively drive Enable upsell and cross-sell opportunities
Thought Leadership: in collaboration with other internal Enable teams, develop and articulate Enable business value proposition in a highly compelling manner
- Support field sales training and execute scalable value selling programs and activities
- Act as in-house expert on business value discovery and communication
- Inform our product roadmap and support GTM initiatives
- 7+ years' experience in consulting, value management, value engineering, strategic sales, or account management roles
- Excellent consulting skillset, including discovery, analysis, modeling, communication and project leadership skills
- Experience leading workshops and/or facilitating meetings with multilevel internal and customer audiences
- Experience with business case creation, analysis, quantification, and proposals
- Strong executive presentation and persuasion skills
- Understanding of SaaS software deal dynamics and ability to think strategically about driving software opportunities forward
- Good sense of humor coupled with strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Drive and motivation to take on additional responsibilities over time
- Ability to work independently and creatively
At Enable, we have a dedicated and innovative team committed to helping trading partners maximize the performance of B2B deals . It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
See more open positions at Enable
Something looks off?