Sr. Sales Operations Analyst (Salesforce Admin)
IT, Sales & Business Development, Operations
Posted on Wednesday, March 22, 2023
Market forces are dramatically reshaping supply chains, forcing drastic changes in trading behaviors between manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Many key business decisions are being made without a single source of truth to back them up, resulting in struggles to keep up with consumer expectations and increased disputes between partners.
At Enable, we believe in removing barriers between trading partners to create a healthier supply chain — and there’s no better way to do this than with rebates. Rebates drive partner behaviors, while increasing loyalty and trust. They help businesses and their trading partners better understand their data, boost their financial performance, mitigate risks, and drive efficiency and trust. When trading partners can make the best decisions for their businesses, everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers.
That’s the core of what we’re doing at Enable: creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
The Senior Sales Operations Analyst will play a critical role supporting the Revenue organization by owning and improving our sales infrastructure including sales tools, processes, training, reporting and analytics to help build our team for scale. The ideal candidate is highly organized, technically proficient, and data-savvy with an intellectual curiosity and a drive for constant improvement. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a willingness to learn, grow, and teach in a collaborative environment in a fast-growing company. This is a remote position open to candidates in the United Kingdom.
A Day In The Life
- Build, configure, and automate technology solutions to deliver business value
- Work with both technical and non-technical stakeholders to define system requirements and customize the platform and deliver products that match requirements outlined to increase revenue, sales productivity, and operational efficiency.
- Own the sales/revenue operation tech stack and integrations. Be a thought leader and go-to expert on resources and tools
- Ensure successful implementation of product features with high quality configuration and declarative development
- Design business process mapping and influence decisions based on product knowledge
- Drive sales data quality, hygiene efforts through excellent change management and maintenance
- Support the creation, configuration, and generation of quotes and OF using Salesforce CPQ
- Work with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Finance, Implementation and Customer Success.
- Manage projects, adding value and efficiency to get priority things done quickly and with quality – build reports, run analyses, build/present trainings, design workflows etc.
- Assist the revenue ops team with managing the deal desk and support queues.
Who You Are And What You’ll Bring With You
- Experience with complex operational, process, and performance improvement projects including process mapping and process re-design
- Leveraging agile principles, you'll flex and adapt - learning rapidly and responding to change, while keeping our supporters at the heart of everything you do.
- Previous experience as a Salesforce Administrator, and hold a Salesforce Administration Certification (ideally 2+ years)
- CPQ experience desirable
- Strong ability to capture business requirements
- Experience of reporting writing and dashboard creation on the Salesforce platform
- Experience designing business process mapping.
- 2+ years of sales/revenue operations experience in SaaS/Software Enterprise, using Salesforce.com
- A forward thinker who takes the initiative and identifies gaps in workflows and makes recommendations.
- Highly Technical: You have superior analytical skills and advanced MS Excel skills
- Organized: You can tackle multiple priorities, understand the timelines associated with each, and execute with operational efficiency being top of mind.
- Meticulous: You have outstanding attention to detail and understanding of key priorities and initiatives.
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
See more open positions at Enable
Something looks off?