Technical Support Specialist
Technical Support Specialist, PST
Who is Eleos Health?
Today, more people than ever are speaking publicly about their mental health. Whether it's ourselves, our friends and family, or even public figures, taking care of your behavioral health is no longer a taboo, it's vital, and it's only human. Eleos is on a mission to help deliver the world's most effective behavioral care through data, measurement, and personalization. Or simply put, we want to give clinicians the support they need to do the important work only they can do.
What is this opportunity?
We are seeking a Technical Support Specialist to join our growing Customer Success team. This person will be instrumental in helping build a world class technical support team with customer success standards, supporting a product that positively impacts people's lives every single day. Reporting to the Support Team Lead, you will ensure we provide exceptional customer service, resolve technical issues, and assist customers in getting the most out of our platform. Your role will involve tracking and analyzing support data, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive product improvements based on customer feedback.
Who are you?
You thrive in a startup environment and excel in a fast-paced setting. You are passionate about delivering outstanding customer support and genuinely enjoy troubleshooting technical issues. Your communication skills are exceptional, and you have a keen eye for detail. You are self-motivated, adept at time management, and resourceful in solving complex issues.
How will you contribute?
- Provide hands-on support to assist with complex customer inquiries via email, chat, and Zoom
- Ensure that customer inquiries and issues are resolved promptly and to the customer's satisfaction
- Help establish and maintain support processes and workflows to streamline issue resolution.
- Identify and reproduce technical issues to create detailed bug reporting
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base and self-help resources for internal and external use
- Collaborate closely with the Customer Success and R&D teams
What qualifications and skills will help you to be successful?
- 3+ years of experience in a customer support role, with at least 1 year in technical support
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional customer support and problem-solving.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with support ticketing systems and CRM tools.
- Familiarity with SaaS products and technical troubleshooting.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a rapidly changing startup environment.
Some nice-to-haves are:
- Passion for the healthcare/behavioral health industry.
- Experience in Customer Success
This is a unique opportunity to join a startup that is having a meaningful impact on the well-being and mental health of thousands.
- A product that positively impacts people's lives every single day.
- A team of amazing people with a shared vision and the infinite drive to make it happen.
- Competitive compensation, including significant equity.
- 401(k) plans matched to 4%
- Opportunity to build, grow, and become highly instrumental in shaping how technology can improve mental health support.
- Mental health days off so you can take any given moment simply because you need them.
- The base pay range for this position is $65,000-$85,000 per year. The specific compensation depends on factors such as prior experience, qualifications, and geographic location.