Product Designer (UX&UI)
Who is Eleos Health?
Today, more people than ever are speaking publicly about their mental health. Whether it’s ourselves, our friends and family or even public figures, taking care of your behavioral health is no longer a taboo, it’s vital, and it’s only human. Eleos is on a mission to help deliver the world’s most effective behavioral care through data, measurement, and personalization. Or simply put,
We want to give clinicians the support they need to do the important work only they can do.
What is this opportunity?
The Product Designer will be an integral part of the product team. We have an innovative technology that can offer a lot of value, and we need an excellent user experience to be able to deliver it most effectively to our customers. This is an opportunity to lead the design of end-to-end workflows and be responsible for UX strategy, planning, and execution, working closely with Product, Engineering, and Customer success, as well as with our customers and partners to build product features our customers love to use.
Who are you?
You are passionate about designing an exceptional user experience that solves real pain points and creates value in people’s lives. You love problem-solving and diving into user research to deliver simple solutions to complex problems. You can drive processes independently and balance the big picture view with the day-to-day tasks to move the product forward on all fronts. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy the dynamic and collaborative atmosphere of a startup.
How will you contribute?
- Lead the design and process of our products from end to end
- Brainstorm and design new features from conception to production
- Design a seamless user experience based in user research and testing
- Partner with product and engineering to problem solve and explore potential solutions through low-fidelity prototypes
- Gather and evaluate user requirements to define new features
What qualifications and skills will help you to be successful?
- 2+ years of experience in product/UX design with experience owning the design process from end to end
- Experience creating prototypes and testing at low fidelity stages
- Communicate design decisions effectively to relevant stakeholders
- A high level of written and spoken English
- Experience with user research and user testing
- Online portfolio is a must
Some nice-to-haves are:
- Experience in designing and maintaining design systems in Figma
- Experience with digital health systems