Customer Success Manager
CodeSignal is seeking a Customer Success Manager who is passionate about empowering and enabling SaaS clients. Part domain expert, part project manager, part consultant, and part coach, you will serve an incredibly important function in our business. CodeSignal's competitive edge often comes from our ability to help clients thrive, so Customer Success Managers are crucial to the success of our product.
CodeSignal is the leading technical interview and assessment solution, helping companies identify the right candidates with the right skills—even if they don’t have the “right” profile. Hiring and selection teams use CodeSignal to increase speed-to-hire and candidate pipeline yield, and tap into underrepresented pools of candidates. Founded in 2015, CodeSignal is trusted by leading companies like Netflix, Capital One, Robinhood, and Dropbox. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Winning Builtin's Best Places to Work: Fully Remote 2023 Award
- Continuing to be an Industry Leader in several G2 Categories in 2023
- Winning TrustRadius' Best of Software 2022 Award
- Getting Certified as a Best Place to Work 2023-2024
- Raising $50M in our Series C led by Index Ventures in 2021
- Raising $25M in our Series B led by Menlo Ventures in late 2020
What Makes a Signalite?
Signalites are the incredible people who make up CodeSignal’s global team. We believe every Signalite should be given the context to understand decisions, the freedom to act independently, and the responsibility to do what’s right. These principles build upon each other to drive motivation, speed, innovation, and a results-oriented, high-performing culture. We believe that culture is not just about principles, but also behaviors. This belief can be seen and felt in everything we do as Signalites.
- Manage a portfolio of CodeSignal’s fast-growing clients to drive mutual success and growth
- Serve as a trusted advisor to new and existing customers and build champions within customers through demonstrable knowledge of CodeSignal's product suite, industry expertise, and business acumen
- Understand and articulate business value and outcomes by aligning usage and adoption of CodeSignal to strategic business goals of customers
- Act as an expert resource in CodeSignal’s product suite and admin tools, educating customers on product capabilities relevant to their unique pain points and business use cases
- Project manage implementation tasks such as onboarding, product training, data migration, and roll-out strategies
- Assist customers in identifying and addressing unique use cases
- Proactively spot and address potential issues
- Partner closely with cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
- Conduct helpful and informative client-facing meetings (e.g. trainings, business reviews)
- Review and analyze usage data, health indicators, renewal dates, and growth opportunities in partnership with the Account Management teams
- 2+ years of experience in a customer success role at a B2B SaaS company
- A customer-first attitude and ability to build long lasting relationships with customers
- Success spearheading end-to-end projects, including:
- Content consultation
- Implementation & roll-out consultation
- Track record of customer retention and growth to drive adoption
- A collaborative, helpful, and empathetic team-working style
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why You’ll Love It Here
💰 Competitive salaries based on local market and 401(k) match for U.S. based-employees
🩺 Medical, dental, and vision insurance
🥳 Team activities and get-togethers to connect with your fellow Signalites
🏝 Unlimited PTO and remote-first work policy
📚 Continuous learning with educational reimbursements provided
- 💻 Equipment provision and generous home office setup stipend
💙 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join a fast-growing SaaS company
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At CodeSignal, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our customers and helps us all grow as Signalites and individuals. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. CodeSignal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In accordance with local regulations in jurisdictions where CodeSignal may hire, we are projecting an annual base salary in the range of USD $75,000-$100,000. This range is based on San Francisco benchmarks and encompasses all seniority levels eligible for this position. Offer packages often contain additional compensation in the form of commission or performance bonuses, equity, and/or benefits. Offers are awarded on an individual basis and are subject to factors such as, without limitation, a candidate’s level of experience, growth trajectory, and local labor market. Employees' compensation is reviewed and adjusted regularly.