ML Content Marketing Business Analyst
Technical Marketing Associate
About the Company
Clarifai is a leading, full-lifecycle deep-learning AI platform for computer vision, natural language processing, LLM's and audio recognition. We help organizations transform unstructured images, video, text, and audio data into structured data at a significantly faster and more accurate rate than humans would be able to do on their own. Founded in 2013 by Matt Zeiler, Ph.D. Clarifai has been a market leader in AI since winning the top five places in image classification at the 2013 ImageNet Challenge. Clarifai continues to grow with employees remotely based throughout the United States, Canada, Argentina, India and Estonia.
We have raised $100M in funding to date, with $60M coming from our most recent Series C, and are backed by industry leaders like Menlo Ventures, Union Square Ventures, Lux Capital, New Enterprise Associates, LDV Capital, Corazon Capital, Google Ventures, NVIDIA, Qualcomm and Osage.
As a Technical Marketing Associate, you will lead the technical content strategy of documentation and the umbrella of technical documentation. You will work closely with product, and marketing in creating endearing technical documentation that entices developers and data scientists.
You will lead a team of ML Analysts to create the best representation of the product as Documentation, API guides, API interfaces, SDK documentation, technical blogs and technical tutorials.
Driving SEO and SEM for the technical documentation content of the platform and evangelising technical content to prospective developers and data scientists working with Product and Marketing departments.
- Be the Product Documentation champion to evangelise product usage with Developers and data scientists.
- Should have a great passion for Content marketing strategies and leverage the documentation umbrella of content for the same.
- Be a technical content strategist internally and drive rigorous content delivery within the Documentation umbrella of Portal guides, API guides, API clients, technical blogs and SDK guides to drive organic traffic and drive better developer experience.
- Ability to visualise the problem-solving needs of developers and data scientists and drive the understanding for them to solve the problems using Clarifai’s suite with effective documentation.
- Be hands-on in creating content along with ML Analysts and documentation specialists.
- Own and manage documentation umbrella of assets along with Stakeholders.
- Own documentation of standards, processes and decisions in a forum (for example Confluence, and/or drive) that improves awareness, collaboration and understanding across the team and the company.
- Perform keyword research, in order to optimize existing content and uncover new areas of opportunity.
- Drive creation, execution, and continuous optimization of digital marketing campaigns, utilizing a range of techniques primarily SEO and SEM.
- Own the documentation property ensuring that it is aesthetically pleasing and engaging, provides excellent experiences for key personas, is accurate and current, is easy to find and navigate, and incorporates SEO best practices.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns. Partner with data analysts to develop insightful, clear and concise results analysis and reporting templates that demonstrate an understanding of digital marketing performance and enable data-driven decision-making in tandem with the Marketing department.
- MBA graduate from top tier university/colleges specialised in Marketing with compulsory experience in IT for up to 2 years in Web technologies.
- Strong experience and passion for Content Marketing, using technical content for Marketing to target developers and data scientists.
- Desire to learn new technologies and excel in technology and data-driven marketing.
- Ability to work on Matrix organisation and steer ML Analysts to create product documentation.
- Comfortable with technology stack to create content - Markdown files and HTML.
- Ability to lead by example in creating technical content for AI/ML products, the content can be Video files, Design Files, Markdown files and HTML files.
- Fluent using Google Analytics GA4 and various SEO/SEM tools (ahrefs, Moz, SEMRush)
- Understanding of cloud computing
Great to Have
- Good with Python scripting
- Experience in Video tools like OBS studio, and Fimora for Product Tutorial creation.
- Good understanding of the AI ecosystem
- Interest or passion for Artificial Intelligence, technical personas, Computer Vision
- You are technically oriented and comfortable learning about development
- You have a bias toward action and taking the initiative
- You thrive in a challenging, collaborative and exciting work environment
- You possess the ability to write persuasively, influence and communicate confidently at all levels
- You have a positive can-do attitude and are adaptable to evolving business objectives
Clarifai is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing, hiring, and retaining a diverse workforce.