About the Company
Clarifai is a leading, full-lifecycle deep learning AI platform for computer vision, natural language processing, LLM's and audio recognition. We help organizations transform unstructured images, video, text, and audio data into structured data at a significantly faster and more accurate rate than humans would be able to do on their own. Founded in 2013 by Matt Zeiler, Ph.D. Clarifai has been a market leader in AI since winning the top five places in image classification at the 2013 ImageNet Challenge. Clarifai continues to grow with employees remotely based throughout the United States, Canada, Argentina, India and Estonia.
We have raised $100M in funding to date, with $60M coming from our most recent Series C, and are backed by industry leaders like Menlo Ventures, Union Square Ventures, Lux Capital, New Enterprise Associates, LDV Capital, Corazon Capital, Google Ventures, NVIDIA, Qualcomm and Osage.
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing, hiring, and retaining a diverse workforce.
You have the opportunity to be a technical leader in the AI space for one of the leaders in AI CV.
- Work together with Account Executives to collaboratively lead customer meetings while sharing technical expertise and knowledge of our solutions.
- Lead and deliver technical product presentations, demonstrations, and evaluations for customers, prospects and internal sales personnel.
- Understand customers’ technical requirements and articulate how our platform can support business value for both Enterprise/Commercial & Public Sector.
- Provide strategic guidance and recommendations to clients and Account Executives throughout the sales process.
- Participate in scalable and repeatable processes for customer technical validation.
- Create innovative, enthralling presentations which help customers understand "why" they need to buy the solution.
- 5+ years of experience as a Sales Engineer, Presales Engineer, Solution Engineer, Solution Architect or similar role.
- 5+ years experience creating Python scripts and utilizing web APIs.
- Success working at pre-product/market fit technology startup
- Proven Experience selling into developer/data science personas
- Ability to complete a task with little supervision, organized, ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Experience building and delivering demos and running technical validation events (workshops, POCs, POVs)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building experience.
Great To Have
- Understanding of AI/ML and experience with computer vision.
- Understanding of MEDDIC and how to qualify deals.
- Understanding business value and how to gather value metrics.
- TS/SCI Clearance