Procurement Manager, Technology & Services
About the role
We are hiring a Procurement/Strategic Sourcing Manager in our Procurement team. As our expert in Strategic Sourcing, you will help manage key spend at Chime including but not limited to Services, Technologies- specifically contact center, risk mitigation, and fraud detection technologies with addressable spend over $100M. We are seeking a motivated and data-driven deal maker who will drive end to end Sourcing and Contracting processes.
The base salary offered for this role and level of experience will begin at $116,100 and up to $161,300. Full-time employees are also eligible for a bonus, competitive equity package, and benefits. The actual base salary offered may be higher, depending on your location, skills, qualifications, and experience.
In this role, you can expect to
- Build strong relationship with business partners and stakeholders
- Analyze current spend and develop category and sourcing plans to drive alignment and action plan with stakeholders
- Understand overall business processes and seamlessly integrate Procurement processes - such as vendor selection, POC, RFx, vendor onboarding/offboarding, risk assessment, contracting, purchase order commitments, payments, vendor performance management etc.
- Have a strong ability to work effectively with Legal, Finance, IT, and Risk Management teams
- Negotiate the best deals with strategic vendors with a win-win mindset
To thrive in this role, you have
- Strong analytical and financial cost modeling skills
- Expert in Contracting and Sourcing processes
- Have been a respected negotiator
- 5+ years of experience in Strategic Sourcing with focus on Contact Center Operations, Technology, and Services spend
- Bachelors degree in related field – MBA preferred
- Any Sourcing certificates or courses preferred
- Coupa Experience preferred
A little about us
We created Chime because we believe everyone deserves financial peace of mind. By eliminating unnecessary fees and helping people grow their savings automatically, we’ve empowered millions of Americans to take control of their finances.
Chime is the largest and fastest-growing U.S. player in the challenger-banking space. Through our banking partners, we offer access to bank accounts with fee-free overdraft, provide members the chance to receive early access to their paychecks, help them improve their credit, and more!
We’ve built one of the most experienced leadership teams in Fintech and were recently valued at over $25.5B. We’ve raised over $2B in funding from leading investors including Sequoia Capital Global Equities, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, General Atlantic, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DST, Coatue, Iconiq, Menlo Ventures and others.
What we offer
- 💰 Competitive salary based on experience
- ✨ 401k match plus the usual medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- 📝 Quarterly stipend to spruce up your home office
- 🏝 Generous vacation policy and company-wide Take Care of Yourself Days
- 🖥 Virtual events to connect with your fellow Chimers- think cooking classes, music festivals, mixology classes, paint nights, etc., and delicious snack boxes, too!
- 💚 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of banking service
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At Chime, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our members and helps us all grow as Chimers and individuals.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. To learn more about how Chime collects and uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Chime Applicant Privacy Notice.
Something looks off?