Director, SEO & Content Marketing
Chime is committed to our mission of helping millions of everyday people achieve financial peace of mind. To continue scaling growth, Chime is seeking a performance-minded leader to join our Growth Marketing team as the Director of Organic Growth Marketing. This role will lead Chime’s organic growth strategy, including search engine optimization (SEO), website strategy, conversion rate optimization (CRO), content marketing and partnerships.
Reporting directly to the VP of Growth Marketing, this role will be responsible for the organic acquisition target and lead a team of web specialists, content marketers, and external agencies to deliver measurable business impact. With a member-first mentality and a passion for balancing outstanding content with data-driven optimization, this leader will collaborate across marketing, product, engineering, analytics, and creative teams to scale organic growth and bring more members to Chime.
- Define a multi-year organic growth roadmap maximizing web, SEO, content, and lead-gen partnerships.
- Develop and own the overarching web strategy, including site updates, landing page experiences, content, testing and optimization that support engagement, acquisition, and conversion.
- Lead SEO initiatives that drive customer acquisition, improve website visibility and achieve performance goals.
- Partner with Analytics to establish a clear measurement framework, define critical metrics, track and analyze performance, and demonstrate business impact.
- Cultivate a culture of testing and experimentation to drive innovation, apply findings, and uncover optimization opportunities that increase acquisition and deliver best-in-class member experiences.
- Establish systems of governance and standards, define technical requirements and resources needed to complete short and long term plans.
- Lead and develop a team of high-performing marketers, providing mentorship and nurturing their career growth.
- Keep Chime’s mission and member’s needs top of mind as you strategize and curate content.
- Proven track record of generating and converting organic traffic to deliver growth at a DTC brand through web, SEO, and content programs.
- Experience working with Editorial Content teams and agencies to build compelling SEO content.
- Demonstrated experience in SEO fundamentals and understanding of the interaction between site architecture and content to deliver organic traffic performance.
- Data-driven decision making, experience analyzing insights to inform web strategies and testing roadmaps, with hands-on experience performing A/B tests, lift measurement studies, running experiments at scale and managing related testing tools.
- Strong leadership presence with ability to lead, influence, and direct projects and processes across multiple teams.
- Experience developing a team of direct and indirect reports of varying career levels - Demonstrated coaching skills and ability to inspire team members.
- Comfort working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with the ability to thrive in ambiguity
- 6+ years of proven experience in content marketing, organic growth marketing, web optimization, etc.
Something looks off?