User Acquisition Specialist
About the role
Chime is committed to our mission of helping millions of everyday people achieve financial peace of mind. To scale growth, Chime is seeking an action-oriented Media Specialist with an analytical background in paid mobile marketing (mobile ad networks and DSPs) to join our Growth Marketing team. This role is highly collaborative and will be responsible for driving critical marketing priorities with partners across the organization. You will utilize effective project management skills, campaign management and strategy experience, data storytelling, analysis, communication, and organizational skills to optimize and grow Chime’s mobile program.
The base salary offered for this role and level of experience will begin at $82,620 and up to $114,800. Full-time employees are also eligible for a bonus, competitive equity package, and benefits. The actual base salary offered may be higher, depending on your location, skills, qualifications, and experience.
In this role, you can expect to
- Plan, execute, monitor and optimize multi-million dollar paid campaigns against quarterly/annual targets
- Own day-to-day tactical management of paid media campaigns, including bid, budget, creative, and targeting optimizations
- Own relationships with key vendors, communicate Chime priorities, and evaluate their proposals
- Drive new user enrollment with a focus on maintaining or improving CAC
- Actively collaborate with cross-functional partners to develop innovative and compliant tests to drive growth
- Collaborate with the creative team to generate clear creative hypotheses, prioritize production, test creatives, and interpret and share out results
- Use complex data sources to identify and evaluate innovative opportunities for campaign growth and improvement
- Develop a strong, working relationship with our mobile partners
To thrive in this role, you have
- Minimum 3 years of experience in user acquisition/mobile marketing with a proven track record of managing and successfully scaling mobile ad networks/DSP campaigns
- Strong understanding of mobile measurement attribution and experience working with MMP partners (Appsflyer, Adjust, Singular, Kochava, etc)
- Proficient understanding of SKAdNetwork and the evolving nature of mobile measurement
- Strong proficiency with Excel and Looker (or similar BI platforms) required to analyze data and performance and present new views for analysis
- Strong understanding of standard media metrics (CPM, CPI, CVR, CPC, CTR)
- Strong mathematical skills, and the ability to think clearly about the relationships between different funnel metrics
- Analytical and results oriented and understand the importance of striking the balance between efficiency and scale
- Able to thrive in a complex organization and regulatory environment
- Passionate about data storytelling to drive insightful communication within a performance marketing team, and with analytics and creative partners.
- You have a growth mind-set
- BA/BS required or equivalent work experience.
A little about us
We created Chime because we believe everyone deserves financial peace of mind. By eliminating unnecessary fees and helping people grow their savings automatically, we’ve empowered millions of Americans to take control of their finances.
Chime is the largest and fastest-growing U.S. player in the challenger-banking space. Through our banking partners, we offer access to bank accounts with fee-free overdraft, provide members the chance to receive early access to their paychecks, help them improve their credit, and more!
We’ve built one of the most experienced leadership teams in Fintech and were recently valued at over $25.5B. We’ve raised over $1.7B in funding from leading investors including Sequoia Capital Global Equities, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, General Atlantic, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DST, Coatue, Iconiq, Menlo Ventures and others.
What we offer
- 💰 Competitive salary based on experience
- ✨ 401k match plus the usual medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- 🏝 Generous vacation policy and company-wide Take Care of Yourself Days
- 🖥 Virtual events to connect with your fellow Chimers- think cooking classes, music festivals, mixology classes, paint nights, etc., and delicious snack boxes, too!
- 💚 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of banking service
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At Chime, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our members and helps us all grow as Chimers and individuals.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. To learn more about how Chime collects and uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Chime Applicant Privacy Notice.