Senior Compensation Analyst
About the Role
As a Senior Compensation Analyst, you will be a member of the Compensation team at Chime. This team is responsible for building compensation programs that help Chime attract and retain top talent. The team ensures our programs remain competitive, in compliance and meet the needs of the business. This role will be reporting to the Total Rewards and Compensation Manager.
This position will assist in analyzing jobs, job descriptions and specifications to establish accurate compensation and equity ranges. The role will also require support in all cyclical programs such as compensation cycles, salary surveys, salary structure building and other ad-hoc needs. In addition, this individual will support the team with research, data analytics and modeling related to compensation and other analysis as needed. This individual will collaborate with People team members and cross-functional partners to ensure consistent communication and alignment of Total Rewards programs.
The base salary offered for this role and level of experience will begin at $103,680 and up to $144,000. Full-time employees are also eligible for a bonus, competitive equity package, and benefits. The actual base salary offered may be higher, depending on your location, skills, qualifications, and experience.
In this role, you can expect to
- Provide design, delivery and expertise in compensation, as well as any corresponding compliance requirements, systems and tools.
- Play critical analytical and reporting roles in support of annual compensation processes- merit, STI & LTI (e.g., initial prep of merit analysis/costing, structure analysis, etc.).
- Create innovative ways to deliver compensation training, education, analysis and products.
- Provide ongoing support of Workday compensation functionality. Partner with the HRIS team to test and provide input into the Advanced Comp module.
- Provide compensation analysis and support for compensation strategy including partnering with the talent team on job offers.
- Annually review and conduct pay equity analysis across business functions and levels leveraging Syndio’s pay equity tool.
- Complete survey submissions and play a key role in management of market data, centralized analysis/market studies, including maximizing our investment in surveys and analytical tools.
- Monitor and review changes in compensation laws and regulations; periodically reviews programs and processes for compliance.
To thrive in this role, you have
- At least 5 years of relevant Compensation/People experience
- A solutions-oriented mindset when faced with challenges and addressing roadblocks
- An empathetic approach to working with people and supporting the organization
- Outstanding time management with strong organizational skills and ability to work in fast-paced environment with multiple/competing priorities
- Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy, and organizational skills while working with highly confidential information
- Strong interpersonal and prioritization skills with the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Ability to analyze risk and opportunities and evaluate improvement on overall company policy
A little about us
We created Chime because we believe everyone deserves financial peace of mind. By eliminating unnecessary fees and helping people grow their savings automatically, we’ve empowered millions of Americans to take control of their finances.
Chime is the largest and fastest-growing U.S. player in the challenger-banking space. Through our banking partners, we offer access to bank accounts with fee-free overdraft, provide members the chance to receive early access to their paychecks, help them improve their credit, and more!
We’ve built one of the most experienced leadership teams in Fintech and were recently valued at over $25.5B. We’ve raised over $1.7B in funding from leading investors including Sequoia Capital Global Equities, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, General Atlantic, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DST, Coatue, Iconiq, Menlo Ventures and others.
What we offer
- 💰 Competitive salary based on experience
- ✨ 401k match plus the usual medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- 🏝 Generous vacation policy and company-wide Take Care of Yourself Days
- 🖥 Virtual events to connect with your fellow Chimers- think cooking classes, music festivals, mixology classes, paint nights, etc., and delicious snack boxes, too!
- 💚 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of banking service
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At Chime, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our members and helps us all grow as Chimers and individuals.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. To learn more about how Chime collects and uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Chime Applicant Privacy Notice.