About the role
We are looking for a Creative Director to join our rapidly growing company, focused on providing financial peace of mind to everyday Americans. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Brand, this leader will create impactful experiences across digital, brand, social, content, lifecycle, and growth marketing.
You are a brand builder. A creative visionary. A mentor. A collaborative partner. A leader that brings experience from both the client and agency-side. You have a makers mentality and are deeply passionate about shaping the vision for all brand design, marketing, and creative communications.
The base salary offered for this role and level of experience will begin at $168,570 and up to $238,900. Full-time employees are also eligible for a bonus, competitive equity package, and benefits. The actual base salary offered may be higher, depending on your location, skills, qualifications, and experience.
In this role, you can expect to
- Create a vision for the Chime brand that translates into powerful and authentic storytelling that drives awareness/consideration
- Define how our brand comes to life creatively across all surfaces and channels
- Champion bold ideas and creative approaches to telling Chime’s stories and more deeply connecting with Chime’s members
- Create brand consistency, ensure that all materials support and strengthen Chime’s brand and personality
- Manage and mentor a growing team of creatives - directing, inspiring and delivering on our creative vision; foster a culture and environment conducive to producing bold member-obsessed ideas
- Partner with great external teams, creative agencies, production, etc.
- Inspire commitment, loyalty, pride, and spirit in the organization, to support Chime as a great place to work
To thrive in this role, you have
- A deep passion for building brands
- A results-oriented mindset
- The innate ability to attract, inspire, and develop amazing diverse talent
- A knack for nurturing cross-functional relationships
- Proven ability to develop a creative & collaborative culture
- Sense of humor
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years of creative leadership
A little about us
We created Chime because we believe everyone deserves financial peace of mind. By eliminating unnecessary fees and helping people grow their savings automatically, we’ve empowered millions of Americans to take control of their finances.
Chime is the largest and fastest-growing U.S. player in the challenger-banking space. Through our banking partners, we offer access to bank accounts with fee-free overdraft, provide members the chance to receive early access to their paychecks, help them improve their credit, and more!
We’ve built one of the most experienced leadership teams in Fintech and were recently valued at over $25.5B. We’ve raised over $1.7B in funding from leading investors including Sequoia Capital Global Equities, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, General Atlantic, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DST, Coatue, Iconiq, Menlo Ventures and others.
What we offer
- 💰 Competitive salary based on experience
- ✨ 401k match plus the usual medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- 🏝 Generous vacation policy and company-wide Take Care of Yourself Days
- 🖥 Virtual events to connect with your fellow Chimers- think cooking classes, music festivals, mixology classes, paint nights, etc., and delicious snack boxes, too!
- 💚 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of banking service
We know great work isn’t done alone. We’re building a team of individuals to Chime in with their different strengths to benefit our employees and members. We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. To learn more about how Chime collects and uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Chime Applicant Privacy Notice.