Lifecycle Marketing Manager
The Company You’ll Join
Carta is a platform that helps people manage equity, build businesses, and invest in the companies of tomorrow. Our mission is to create more owners.
Carta is trusted by more than 30,000 companies and over half a million employees in nearly 150 countries to manage cap tables, compensation, and valuations. Carta also supports over 5,000 funds representing over $100B in assets under administration with their venture capital solutions. Carta’s liquidity solutions have returned $13B to shareholders in secondary transactions. Today Carta’s platform manages over two trillion dollars in equity for nearly two million people globally. Companies and funds like Canva, Tribe, and Pipe build their businesses on Carta.
The company has been included on the Forbes World’s Best Cloud Companies, Fast Company's Most Innovative list, and Inc.’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. We’ve also been recognized as a 2023 Built In Best Place to Work in the U.S. and a Muse VIBE Award winner in the Vacation and Time Off category.
For more information about our offices and culture, check out our Carta careers page.
The Team You’ll Work With
The Demand Generation Team develops and executes journeys that usher prospects and customers from awareness to purchase to advocacy, optimizing for return on investment. We are the revenue generating arm of the Marketing organization and ensure Carta is able to continue its exponential growth. Within Demand Generation sits the Lifecycle Marketing team. We’re dedicated to becoming the best-in-class, centralized email function for all mass Carta communications, servicing our expansive network of customers and prospects. In this role, you will manage email campaigns to bring our prospects & customers the right solution at the right time in their Carta journey while acting as our primary Marketo partner to the Marketing Operations team.
The Problems You’ll Solve
In this role, you’ll balance day to day execution of email campaigns in Marketo with consistent measurement and optimization of engagement metrics.
- Work cross-functionally with Demand Generation, Marketing Operations, and Product Marketing to execute communications to prospects and customers
- Partner with Marketing Operations as our team’s technical Marketo lead, owning reporting and data governance for the B2B email channel
- Manage our email calendar to ensure we avoid overcommunication to our segments
- Conduct A/B testing and formalize an experimentation framework
- Build and maintain Marketo smart lists and segmentations
- Architect nurture programs and drip campaigns
- Assist with list uploads and pulling reports in SFDC/Looker
The ideal candidate has a proven track record executing email campaigns to large audiences and building marketing automation programs.
- 4+ years of experience, preferably in B2B marketing
- 3+ years of experience in email marketing/marketing automation
- Marketo Certified Expert & SFDC experience preferred
- Knowledge of system integrations, particularly Marketo <> SFDC sync
- Expertise in operational sides of automation - i.e. list uploads, pulling SFDC reports, troubleshooting workflows
- Experience sending high volume emails to segmented audiences
- Experience managing/prioritizing a high volume of competing requests in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to define and build audience segments
- Experimentation mindset with A/B testing experience
Carta’s compensation package includes a market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, exceptional benefits, and, for applicable roles, commissions plans. Our minimum cash compensation (salary + commission if applicable) range for this role is:
- $115,000 - $135,000 in San Francisco, CA
- $115,000 - $135,000 in New York, NY
- $100,00 - $120,000 in Seattle, WA
Final offers may vary from the amount listed based on geography, candidate experience and expertise, and other factors.