Sales Operations Manager
Bluevine is on a mission to enable a better financial future for small business owners through innovative banking solutions designed just for them. By combining best-in-class technology with advanced security and a deep understanding of the small business community, we deliver end-to-end banking and lending products that empower always-on entrepreneurs to grow their businesses with confidence.
As a dynamic company with massive potential, we’re backed by leading investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Menlo Ventures, 83North, Citi Ventures, and nearly 9 years of proven success. Since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 400,000 customers across all 50 states and a global team of more than 500 people. Our passion is driven by purpose: to give small businesses the tools they need to succeed and we’re just getting started.
All of this begins with our team who are driven by collaboration, problem-solving, and learning and growing together. With a commitment to innovation and community impact, our mission is to help every small business—and every team member—thrive. Join us! #LI-Hybrid
This is a hybrid role. At Bluevine, we pride ourselves on our collaborative culture, which we believe is best maintained through in-person interactions and a vibrant office environment. All of our offices have reopened in accordance with local guidelines, and are following a hybrid model. In-office days will be determined by location and discipline.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for driving efficiencies and effectiveness of Bluevine Sales teams and for the successful operational support of strategic Sales objectives and priorities.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Foster strong and effective partnerships with the Sales and Account Management teams in the Lending and Banking business units
- Work cross functionally with Marketing, Biz Ops, Product, R&D and Customer Success in support of Bluevine business objectives
- Partner with Sales Management to oversee day-to-day process execution and adherence to policies, identify problems, recommend and take corrective actions
- Manage sales compensation design and administration
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of data hygiene and process consistency in Salesforce
- Coordinate with Go-to Market teams on process, tracking and administration of new sales initiatives and products
- Provide overall support and departmental coordination for team inquiries, ad-hoc requests, and projects
- Plan and execute the tactical elements of Sales to enforce best practices and continuously improve effectiveness: sales model/processes/methodologies, KPIs, productivity metrics, lead management
- Manage Sales technology stack and provide sales enablement for Salesforce, Outreach, DialPad, Chorus, LinkedIn Navigator, ZoomInfo and LeanData.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 3+ years of Sales Operations Management experience in a SaaS based company
- Salesforce proficiency with experience creating automation and managing all declarative functionality
- Salesforce Admin Certification preferred
- Experience managing Sales Compensation
- Advanced knowledge of Sales tools (Salesforce, Outreach, DialPad, Chorus, LeanData, LinkedIn Navigator and ZoomInfo)
- Experience partnering with Sales in support of streamlining processes, optimising output and increasing velocity
- Self-starter capable of independently managing multiple projects & priorities
- Exceptional problem solving skills with demonstrated ability to structure complex problems and develop solutions
- Technology start-up experience is a plus!
New Hire Base Salary Range: $105,700 - $129,500
This role is also eligible to earn annual performance-based incentive compensation in the form of a cash bonus.
BENEFITS AND PERKS - for employees located in the US
- Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
- 401K with an immediate 3% company match
- PTO, Company Holidays, and Flexible Holidays
- Company-sponsored Mental Health Benefits, including 1:1 therapy
- Over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your choice
- Monthly WFH stipend
- Generous, paid parental leave covering up to 16 weeks
- Access to financial coaches and education sessions
- Free commuter benefits - Caltrain passes for San Francisco employees and a monthly parking allowance
- Weekly catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen pantries
- Community-based volunteering opportunities