Bluevine is on a mission to enable a better financial future for small business owners through innovative banking solutions designed just for them. By combining best-in-class technology with advanced security and a deep understanding of the small business community, we deliver end-to-end banking and lending products that empower always-on entrepreneurs to grow their businesses with confidence.
As a dynamic company with massive potential, we’re backed by leading investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Menlo Ventures, 83North, Citi Ventures, and nearly 9 years of proven success. Since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 400,000 customers across all 50 states and a global team of more than 500 people. Our passion is driven by purpose: to give small businesses the tools they need to succeed and we’re just getting started.
All of this begins with our team who are driven by collaboration, problem-solving, and learning and growing together. With a commitment to innovation and community impact, our mission is to help every small business—and every team member—thrive. Join us! #LI-Hybrid
Are you a motivated self-starter looking to roll up your sleeves and make an impact in a fast-moving and dynamic environment? We’re building a world-class banking support center, and we’re looking for a training partner with vision, who thrives on change, works well collaboratively and independently, and has a proven record of executing multiple priorities within fluid timelines.
Our ideal candidate is curious, resourceful, and has exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. You’ll define training opportunities, research solutions, and present ideas to all levels throughout the organization including senior leadership.
Your ability to motivate, inspire and persuade others-along with great time management and organizational skills will help us build a culture of learning. Naturally, as a training professional, you’ll be called upon to provide balanced feedback to all levels of the organization and help design programs that assist others in building this essential skill to drive positive outcomes and results.
- Facilitate and support new hire onboarding classes across multiple platforms to learners across all US sites, India and BPO vendors.
- Facilitations will occur via a hybrid onboarding process (50% of in-person, 50% virtual)
- Identify skill gaps and make recommendations to remediate with experiential activities proven to change behaviors.
- Use adult learning theory and instructional design principles to create learner centric content (using both traditional & e-learning methods), support activities, job aids, and review sessions for systems, products, client experience, and more.
- Create and revise training plans, generate reporting to evaluate efficacy of training programs and provide updates and recommendations to leadership regarding program effectiveness.
- Partner with the Learning & Development team to incorporate company-wide core competencies into client success training.
- Coach & train call center agents: (1) in accordance with Quality Assurance procedures; (2) in support of all training objectives and; (3) to promote mastery of sales & support skills.
- Partner with stakeholders to create & coordinate a nesting program to ensure successful transition into the role.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content in our learning management system (LMS)
- Tracks usage of tools and the LMS features to provide reports on trends and creates and executes a plan to address those issues and trends.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- 4+ years training experience with various training methods, including instructor-led & virtual-led facilitation, e-learning, on-the-job coaching of front line agents & managers, formal & informal mentorship, and instructional design of original content using multiple platforms and programs.
- 1+ years of experience in Financial Services supporting client-facing teams.
- BS degree in Education or related field, or equivalent education and experience.
- Proven history in designing, delivering, and measuring successful training programs.
- Experience with multiple learning platforms; proven ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and apply those concepts in the classroom.
- Proven record of providing a complete training cycle (assess need, identify gaps, develop plan, create & deliver content, track, monitor & evaluate results, and evaluate overall program effectiveness).
- Proficiency with learning management systems (LMS) and web delivery tools.
- Ability to travel domestically when restrictions are lifted.
New Hire Base Salary Range: $68,200 - $81,800
This role is also eligible to earn annual performance-based incentive compensation in the form of a cash bonus.
BENEFITS AND PERKS - for employees located in the US
- Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
- 401K with an immediate 3% company match
- PTO, Company Holidays, and Flexible Holidays
- Company-sponsored Mental Health Benefits, including 1:1 therapy
- Over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your choice
- Monthly WFH stipend
- Generous, paid parental leave covering up to 16 weeks
- Access to financial coaches and education sessions
- Free commuter benefits - Caltrain passes for San Francisco employees and a monthly parking allowance
- Weekly catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen pantries
- Community-based volunteering opportunities
Something looks off?