Sr. Workforce Management Analyst
Bluevine is on a mission to enable a better financial future for small business owners through innovative banking solutions designed just for them. By combining best-in-class technology with advanced security and a deep understanding of the small business community, we deliver end-to-end banking and lending products that empower always-on entrepreneurs to grow their businesses with confidence.
As a dynamic company with massive potential, we’re backed by leading investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Menlo Ventures, 83North, Citi Ventures, and nearly 9 years of proven success. Since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 400,000 customers across all 50 states and a global team of more than 500 people. Our passion is driven by purpose: to give small businesses the tools they need to succeed and we’re just getting started.
All of this begins with our team who are driven by collaboration, problem-solving, and learning and growing together. With a commitment to innovation and community impact, our mission is to help every small business—and every team member—thrive. Join us! #LI-Hybrid
This is a hybrid role. At Bluevine, we pride ourselves on our collaborative culture, which we believe is best maintained through in-person interactions and a vibrant office environment. All of our offices have reopened in accordance with local guidelines, and are following a hybrid model. In-office days will be determined by location and discipline.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Empowering small businesses with innovative banking and digital servicing is what we do. Bluevine is looking to add an experienced Sr. Workforce Management Analyst who works in close partnership with Workforce leadership and key business partners to help us evolve our customer success strategy by creating and implementing processes that will drive exceptional customer experiences. You will take historical trends, future enhancements, and other variables to create and maintain a forecast model for multiple contact channels, phone/email/chat, that aligns the customer experience with business outcomes.
As the Sr. Workforce Management Analyst, you are expected to assist with reporting, forecasting, and modeling that will drive appropriate hiring plans, scheduling, and key initiatives as outlined by the key business objectives. You will take the lead in developing new and making improvements based on appropriate logic to workforce management procedures. Additionally, you will be the first point of contact during queuing events and will coordinate with the leadership of the Support team(s) to ensure the least amount of impact on SLAs. This role requires an exceptional critical thinking, analytical, inquisitive, and proactive mindset along with a strong innate ability to collaborate with various key stakeholders. The right candidate is energetic, self-motivated, flexible, and ready to step up to the challenge in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- As part of the Workforce Management team, you are responsible for monitoring and optimizing service level outcomes and Customer Success team utilization and adherence on a real-time basis.
- Establish WFM team strategy and roadmap in collaboration with Customer Success and WFM leadership to deliver on OKRs and KPIs
- Partner with and enable Customer Success leadership to accomplish key business objectives through real-time monitoring, reporting, execution of business strategies, and quickly escalate risks that may impact the business
- Actively participate in building, maintaining, and improving best-in-class forecasting models to enable scaling for the organization while maintaining customer experiences
- Analyze contact volume patterns to produce the most efficient and effective staffing schedules for the Customer Success teams across 3 channels (phone, email, chat). Obtain appropriate input from various teams to coordinate and stay informed on product enhancements, marketing strategies, and other events that impact contact volume
- Ideate, design, and present a review of the business addressed to senior leadership regularly, being able to speak to our strategy, challenges, and influence decisions (leveraging data) on workforce and partner related asks
- Able to transition manual reporting to repeatable/automated reporting
- Create and maintain a knowledge base of best practices and procedure guides
- Partner with WFM and Sr. Customer Success leadership to evaluate new tooling from the requirement gathering phase to post-implementation support
- Ongoing support and maintenance of the tools (user configuration, adjusting settings, role access/permissions, new feature identification, and deployment)
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 4+ years working in a Contact Center Workforce team/department/analytics, with a strong emphasis on experience in a startup environment
- Deep understanding of call center management including experience with various technology platforms that power a contact center
- Someone who is detail-oriented and is able to look at a data set and able to uncover hidden irregularities
- Proficiency with Excel, SQL, Python, or other data analysis tools to manipulate and analyze large data sets to create reports and dashboards
- Deep understanding of forecasting models such as the Erlang C staffing model
- Strong track record of partnership and enablement of customer-centric teams
- Comfortable and experienced with interacting with senior leadership
- Ability to creatively solve complex business problems and drive proactive decision-making
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to articulate technical concepts clearly and succinctly
- Scrappy - We don't have all the answers, but you'll need to find them
- Ability to document and effectively raise operational trends to management
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Be flexible with schedule to ensure business needs are met
BENEFITS AND PERKS - for employees located in the US
- Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
- 401K with an immediate 3% company match
- PTO, Company Holidays, and Flexible Holidays
- Company-sponsored Mental Health Benefits, including 1:1 therapy
- Over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your choice
- Monthly WFH stipend
- Generous, paid parental leave covering up to 16 weeks
- Access to financial coaches and education sessions
- Free commuter benefits - Caltrain passes for San Francisco employees and a monthly parking allowance
- Weekly catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen pantries
- Community-based volunteering opportunities
Something looks off?