Senior Product Manager
Bluevine is on a mission to enable a better financial future for small business owners through innovative banking solutions designed just for them. By combining best-in-class technology with advanced security and a deep understanding of the small business community, we deliver end-to-end banking and lending products that empower always-on entrepreneurs to grow their businesses with confidence.
As a dynamic company with massive potential, we’re backed by leading investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Menlo Ventures, 83North, Citi Ventures, and nearly 9 years of proven success. Since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 400,000 customers across all 50 states and a global team of more than 500 people. Our passion is driven by purpose: to give small businesses the tools they need to succeed and we’re just getting started.
All of this begins with our team who are driven by collaboration, problem-solving, and learning and growing together. With a commitment to innovation and community impact, our mission is to help every small business—and every team member—thrive. Join us! #LI-Hybrid
This is a hybrid role. At Bluevine, we pride ourselves on our collaborative culture, which we believe is best maintained through in-person interactions and a vibrant office environment. All of our offices have reopened in accordance with local guidelines, and are following a hybrid model. In-office days will be determined by location and discipline.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Bluevine is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to oversee our financial solutions in the core banking area as well as lead the creation of new financial products. This person will be responsible for articulating the business case for new products as well as enhancing our existing solutions, based on customer feedback and data driven analyses. This role will require collaboration with technical and non-technical stakeholders, including R&D, Risk, Support, Business Operations, and Marketing.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Responsible for managing our solutions for related to our Banking product, including the launch of new product functionality
- Identify the business case for new products and features as well as the enhancement of existing ones through analytics, customer interaction, and feedback from internal stakeholders
- Define technical specifications for new products and features (includes writing clear and concise product specs, features cards, and other product documentation)
- Collaborate with the design team to create mockups of the user experience and product flows for new features
- Work closely with engineering teams throughout the development process to verify that features comply with specifications, remove blockers, and develop release plans
- Prioritize features against other other business initiatives to ensure what is being built will have the highest impact and meaningfully contribute towards OKRs
- Partner with Marketing, Business Operations, Support, Risk, and Sales to drive product adoption and success
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- 6+ years experience as a Product Manager preferably within fintech
- Deep understanding of financial management systems strongly preferred
- A self-starter with a bias to action who is able to move projects forward and lead a cross-functional team towards product solutions
- Demonstrated track record of launching successful products and features
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills, with the ability to interact with a diverse group of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Advanced analytical skills, including experience with data analysis, A/B testing, and SQL
- Experience managing complex projects with limited resources and competing priorities
- B.A. or B.S. computer science, engineering, or related field
- Previous work experience in a technical role is a plus
- Masters, PhD, or MBA will be considered when evaluating work experience
New Hire Base Salary Range: $153,000 - $188,000
This role is also eligible to earn annual performance-based incentive compensation in the form of a cash bonus.
BENEFITS AND PERKS - for employees located in the US
- Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
- 401K with an immediate 3% company match
- PTO, Company Holidays, and Flexible Holidays
- Company-sponsored Mental Health Benefits, including 1:1 therapy
- Over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your choice
- Monthly WFH stipend
- Generous, paid parental leave covering up to 16 weeks
- Access to financial coaches and education sessions
- Free commuter benefits - Caltrain passes for San Francisco employees and a monthly parking allowance
- Weekly catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen pantries
- Community-based volunteering opportunities
Something looks off?