Deal Desk Manager
Biotechnology is rewriting life as we know it, from the medicines we take, to the crops we grow, the materials we wear, and the household goods that we rely on every day. But moving at the new speed of science requires better technology.
Benchling’s mission is to unlock the power of biotechnology. The world’s most innovative biotech companies use Benchling’s R&D Cloud to power the development of breakthrough products and accelerate time to milestone and market.
Come help us bring modern software to modern science.
We are looking for a dedicated Deal Desk Manager to represent our Deal Desk team in Europe. The Deal Desk Manager will play a critical role in supporting our growth by providing Sale support and guidance to our European sales team.
- Report directly to the Deal Desk Leader, acting as a liaison, managing deal desk strategy for Benchling’s European Sales team
- Manage and monitor day-to-day deal flow to ensure that our deals meet our strategic guidelines, compliance standards and documentation process
- Provide negotiation guidance and pricing approvals to sales reps and their managers
- Manage, validate and improve SFDC record keeping to support the company/Sales team as it scales
- Track business metrics and maintain corporate reporting for the executive team
- Build dashboards and conduct analyses that enable agile and informed decisions
- Identify inefficiencies in our Sales process to drive acquisition of customers and retention of revenue
- Have 5+ years in Deal Desk, Sales Operations or Revenue Operations (required)
- Hold a bachelor degree in a quantitative field (required)
- Have excellent interpersonal skills in both supportive and enforcement environments
- Bring a detail oriented and analytical mindset that can add value as we reassess processes
- Are able to partner with several cross-functional teams
- Can identify new opportunities and provide sound reasoning for strategy decisions
- Must have experience working in SFDC
- Experience working with and/or implementing a CPQ system preferred
- Experience working with Clari reporting preferred
- Experience working in the Life Sciences industry is a plus
COMPANY BENEFITS - EMEA
Benchling takes a market-based approach to pay. The candidate's starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, interview performance, and work location.
Total Compensation includes the following:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Fertility healthcare and family-forming benefits
- Four months of fully paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Home office stipend
- Mental health benefits + wellness stipend
- Learning and development stipend
- 25 days vacation days + public holidays
- Company-wide Spring & winter holiday shutdown
- Sabbaticals for 5-year and 10-year anniversaries
- In-office perks including modern office in the heart of Zurich
- Remote perks including travel to hubs
#JE1 #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
Benchling welcomes everyone.
We believe diversity enriches our team so we hire people with a wide range of identities, backgrounds, and experiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer. That means we don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.