Client Solutions Analyst
IT, Customer Service
Posted on Thursday, December 30, 2021
At Alloy.ai, we work with consumer goods companies that make the products we eat, wear, and use every day, as well as the ones we occasionally splurge on. We’re tackling a real and complex problem for them—managing supply and demand in the face of constantly changing customer behavior, highly complex supply chain networks, 40-year-old data standards and labor-intensive manual processes.
Alloy.ai is a fast-growing, well-funded startup with an expanding presence across the world. Our team hails from successful startups, leading tech companies and Fortune 100 enterprises. We believe deeply in fostering individual ownership, iterating to excellence, focusing on what matters, communicating openly & respectfully, and supporting one another.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. Alloy.ai is committed to creating an inclusive culture, and we celebrate diversity of all kinds.
About The Role
At Alloy.ai, we value our customers and we believe that the success of the companies we work with, and of the individuals within them, is the most important indicator of our own performance. In this role, you will make a strong contribution towards this goal, working at the intersection of analytics, data, project management and relationship with our users.
Through supporting our customers, you’ll get exposed to diverse business issues, gaining the experience in supply chain analytics to help lead client engagements. You'll help us build a deep understanding of key metrics used by different retailers and trade partners across the supply chain and with this knowledge, you’ll drive increased profitability for our customers with their ability to make faster and more informed decisions.
The knowledge you accumulate as you interact with customers will be foundational to influencing Alloy.ai’s product roadmap, value statement, and market positioning.
As a foundational member of an early-stage startup, you want to take initiative, tackle new obstacles and solve problems we have not encountered before. You don’t shy away from even the most challenging problems and are relentless in always looking for better solutions.
You are naturally drawn to analytical work and are comfortable working with an engineering-oriented team towards common goals. You can naturally switch between detail-oriented execution, communication with all involved parties, and prioritization based on added value.
What You'll Do
- Support customers through implementation, training and onboarding, working closely with cross-functional Alloy.ai teams to ensure reporting and data are accurate and align with customer objectives.
- Help deliver against valuable short term objectives and keep new and ongoing projects on track.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the customer from kickoff through ongoing account maintenance and support.
- Surface expansion opportunities with existing customers.
- Work with a group of “core users” through relationship management, training and support, to make Alloy.ai a trusted and integral part of the customer’s regular course of business.
- Execute and present value-driving analysis in Alloy.ai and, in collaboration with users, turn these into repeatable processes at customer organizations.
- Act as the internal “voice of the customer”, gathering and prioritizing user feedback, translating ideas and obstacles into actionable, engineering-friendly development requests.
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS customer success, management consulting or related analytical, consultative, client-facing fields.
- Exceptional analytical problem-solving skills, with the ability to understand technical details while staying focused on business objectives.
- Superior academic record in a quantitative field.
- Outstanding project management, organization.
- Highly motivated, responsibility-seeking, hard-working professional.