Product Solutions Consultant
India · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
Airbase is the first all-in-one spend management platform that provides companies unparalleled control and visibility into every dollar spent. Finance teams deserve a solution that eliminates the tedious work involved in managing spend and allows them to focus on being strategic partners to the rest of the business. We do that by replacing the multiple systems typically used to manage spend with a single platform that handles every workflow including expense approvals and payments (physical cards, virtual cards, ACH, check), while also automating away the bulk of spend-related accounting. Learn more about why innovative companies like Gusto, Segment, Doximity, Getaround, Netlify, and more trust Airbase at www.airbase.com
About the Role:
- Airbase, the product, prides itself in the quality and depth of integrations with General Ledgers and ERP systems. You'll be working closely with the Airbase product team to define and build the Airbase product.
- Candidates will bring specialist experience in General Ledgers and ERPs such as NetSuite, QuickBooks, etc.
- They may have a background in Accounting or in IT or software development.
- In this role, you will work closely with product managers, designers, and engineers to create product specifications and implementation solutions to evolve the product further.
- Learning potential includes transitioning into Product Management, specialist consulting opportunities within Airbase as well as developing a breadth of experience across multiple ERP systems.
- Product Solutions Consultants at Airbase tackle problems at the intersection of accounting and technology while applying the lenses of Accounting practices and ERP knowledge to deliver immense customer value in Airbase products.
- Deeply understand the accounting-related workflows of our customers (related to spend management) and support them in Airbase via use cases and features.
- Build new integrations with ERP and accounting systems to expand our total addressable market.
- Knowledge and experience in the Procure-to-Pay and General Ledger business processes and in ERP and accounting systems.
- Act as an in-house accounting and ERP system related subject matter expert and help the product development team build and ship better products.
- Prepare specifications and then work with the designers and engineers to launch the feature.
- Ensure high quality testing steps are undertaken for each launch and work with engineers and product managers on addressing specific issues.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- A degree in accounting.
- At least 2 years of experience in a customer facing NetSuite implementation consulting role.
Nice to Haves:
- Expertise and certifications in NetSuite (or QuickBooks or Xero or Intacct Sage).
We offer competitive cash compensation and equity. We're a remote team and are happy to work with candidates from anywhere in the world.
See more open positions at Airbase
Something looks off?