Customer Success Manager
As a CSM, you will be responsible for combining commercial leadership and customer advocacy. You will drive renewals while working closely with our clients to understand and address their business needs. This role is highly cross-functional, and you will regularly interface with our sales, product, and engineering teams to ensure we place our clients’ concerns above everything else. We hope you’re excited about the prospect of shaping the customer experience at Affinity!
What will I be doing?
- Own a book of Affinity's Growth customers and drive renewals for these accounts.
- Serve as a Customer Advocate: build a strategy to manage the engagement and success of our clients.
- Act as a trusted advisor to our customers to drive broad product adoption and ensure they reach a high level of satisfaction with the product.
- Become a product expert: Develop best practices to share with clients, helping them best leverage Affinity's full functionality.
- Interface closely with sales, support, product, and engineering teams to share client feedback, resolve escalations, deliver outstanding client experiences, and directly impact the product roadmap.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are likely to only apply for jobs if they meet every qualification. At Affinity, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't perfectly align with the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be the right candidate for this or other roles.
- 2+ years of experience as a Customer Success Manager or Relationship Manager where you have owned the renewal and upsell process and targets.
- Experience at an enterprise SaaS company
- You’re a wonderful communicator and have great time-management skills
- You’re hard-working, responsive, and willing to get your hands dirty
- You are or want to be an expert at distilling and prioritizing feedback
- You are excited by the startup environment; you want to contribute to fine-tuning the structure and process to scale the customer success & advocacy team
- You love paying attention to detail
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Venture Capital, Private Equity, or Investment Banking customers
- Experience working at a SaaS company in the CRM or data services space.
What you’ll enjoy at Affinity:
- We live our values as playmakers, obsessed with learning, care personally about our colleagues and clients, are radically open-minded, and take pride in everything we do.
- We offer a very competitive compensation package along with equity.
- We pay for your health, dental, and life insurance.
- We offer a pension plan to help you plan for retirement.
- We provide an annual budget for you to spend on education and offer a comprehensive L&D program – after all, one of our core values is that we’re #obsessedwithlearning!
- We support our employee’s overall health and well-being and reimburse monthly for things such as; Home Internet, Meals, and Wellness memberships/equipment.
- Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is essential.
We have raised over $120M and are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s best firms, with over 2,700 customers worldwide on our platform. We are proud to have a 4.0 Star Glassdoor rating and recently ranked; Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2022 and Great Places to Work 2022. Passionate about helping dealmakers in the world’s biggest relationship-driven industries to find, manage, and close the most important deals; our Relationship Intelligence platform uses the data exhaust of trillions of interactions between Investment Bankers, Venture Capitalists, Consultants, and other strategic dealmakers with their networks to deliver automated relationship insights that drive over 450,000 deals every month.
We use E-Verify
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.