Account Based Marketing Manager
As the ABM marketing lead, you’ll be on the ground floor working with AEs, sales leadership product teams, and executive sponsors to build account plans for target accounts. You’ll plan, execute, measure and optimize ABM programs (1:1 and 1:few) to accelerate our new business pipeline and expand customer accounts to grow revenue. Reporting to the Director of Customer Marketing, you will build upon the program vision, establishing exceptional ABM motions to scale and drive impact.
In this role you will:
- Create and execute customized ABM campaigns, determine custom content requirements, and leverage a marketing mix of digital, events, email, and white-glove experiences to ensure effectiveness and hit quarterly targets.
- Partner with Sales to develop account-based strategies to drive awareness and pipeline from target accounts and partner with the marketing team to run a cohesive marketing strategy for our top accounts
- Own programmatic elements to automating ABM with 1:Few audiences, and build a set of playbooks that sales can execute to grow the account.
- Measure, analyze, and report on the impact of campaign activities on influenced pipeline, database growth, deal cycle acceleration, and other KPIs.
- Manage project timelines, quality, resources and budget.
- Become an expert in the needs of our down-funnel audience and the expectations across the industry, documenting feedback that will influence sales priorities
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Affinity, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t perfectly align with the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
- Deep experience in ABM / demand generation for B2B technology sales (2-4+ Years)
- Experience in high-touch and scaled ABM programs, and familiarity with technology solutions to help automate
- Ability to build strategy and execute programming to deliver on goals and expectations
- Efficient project management experience. You have a strong track record of driving simultaneous projects and multiple initiatives
- Has experience using tools such as Salesforce, Pardot, 6Sense, Zoominfo, Linkedin, Gotowebinar, Zoom, Notion, Google apps
- Strong empathy towards others with the ability to create and nurture relationships across multiple teams
- Ability to seamlessly integrate with other marketing functions as well as other GTM teams such as Sales, BDR and CS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and effectively able to communicate with other business leaders and the C-Suite level
- Has worked in the VC, Private Markets, Investment Banking, Financial Services verticals in the past
- Has knowledge of selling SaaS product or similar tech to niche markets
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot, 6Sense, Zoominfo, Linkedin, Gotowebinar, Zoom, Notion, Google apps, Sendoso
- A self-starter that enjoys working with Sales colleagues in a fast-paced environment.
- A creative problem solver who challenges the status quo.
- A dependable team player who works hard while maintaining the ability to laugh and have fun.
- A curiosity for data and enjoys measuring results and uncovering trends
What you'll enjoy at Affinity
- We live our values as playmakers who are obsessed with learning, care personally about our colleagues and clients, are radically open-minded, and take pride in everything we do.
- Health Care coverage and flexible personal & sick days. We want our team to be happy and healthy :)
- We provide an annual budget for you to spend on education and offer a comprehensive L&D program – after all, one of our core values is that we’re #obsessedwithlearning!
- We support our employee’s overall health and well-being and reimburse monthly for things such as; Transportation, Home Internet, Meals, and Wellness memberships/equipment.
- Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is essential.
Please note that the role compensation details below reflect the base salary only and do not include any variable pay, equity, or benefits. This represents the salary range that Affinity believes, in good faith, at the time of this posting, that it will pay for the posted job.
A reasonable estimate of the current range is $70,300 - $105,500 CAD. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors such as job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
We have raised over $120M and are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s best firms, with over 2,700 customers worldwide on our platform. We are proud to have a 4.5 Star Glassdoor rating and recently ranked; Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2022 and Great Places to Work 2022. Passionate about helping dealmakers in the world’s biggest relationship-driven industries to find, manage, and close the most important deals; our Relationship Intelligence platform uses the data exhaust of trillions of interactions between Investment Bankers, Venture Capitalists, Consultants, and other strategic dealmakers with their networks to deliver automated relationship insights that drive over 450,000 deals every month.