As Affinity and the sales team continue to expand and grow, we are looking for an additional Sales Manager to catapult our growth into other verticals and manage our top-performing AE’s. Reporting to the VP of Sales, you will have a seasoned sales team built that you will help accelerate while you define and fine-tune what relationship intelligence solutions can do for the modern enterprise.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will lead and coach a team of high-performing sales reps in a high-volume, outbound, and inbound lead generation environment.
- Ensure AE’s are effectively managing and closing accounts according to their quota
- You will be responsible for hiring more reps to expand the team, assisting in sales planning, while working closely with the VP of Sales in creating the playbook to advance the sales organization to the next level.
- You will be collaborating with Sales reps, fellow Sales Managers, Solutions Engineers, Marketing, and Customer Success.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Affinity, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t perfectly align with the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
- 6+ years of sales experience selling software solutions
- 4+ years of sales people management experience in a highly transactional sales environment.
- Strong technical acumen to confidently speak to our full solution- including custom API integrations, commercial negotiations, and executive presentations
- Expertise in CRM and modern sales tools and methodologies
- Solid track record of success working with other departments in a startup poised for high growth (i.e., marketing, HR, finance, engineering, product)
- Experience and successful track record managing reps that have a wide array of industry and company size targets (SMB, Midmarket, Enterprise)
- Ability to demonstrate forecast accuracy and methodologies
- Examples of sales methodologies you’ve used to coach highly effective sales teams
Nice to have:
- You’ve worked in or sold to verticals such as Financial Services, and Private Capital Markets.
- You are an ex-entrepreneur: started/managed a software business before
- You've worked at a startup before and are adaptable to a fast-paced product environment
What you’ll enjoy at Affinity
- We live our values as playmakers who are obsessed with learning, care personally about our colleagues and clients, are radically open-minded, and take pride in everything we do.
- Health Care coverage and flexible personal & sick days. We want our team to be happy and healthy :)
- We provide an annual budget for you to spend on education and offer a comprehensive L&D program – after all, one of our core values is that we’re #obsessedwithlearning!
- We support our employee’s overall health and well-being and reimburse monthly for things such as; Transportation, Home Internet, Meals, and Wellness memberships/equipment.
- Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is essential.
A reasonable estimate of the current range is $78,200 - $132,000 USD Base. In addition, this position is also eligible to receive commission based on sales targets. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors such as job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
We have raised over $120M and are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s best firms, with over 2,700 customers worldwide on our platform. We are proud to have a 4.5 Star Glassdoor rating and recently ranked; Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2022 and Great Places to Work 2022. Passionate about helping dealmakers in the world’s biggest relationship-driven industries to find, manage, and close the most important deals; our Relationship Intelligence platform uses the data exhaust of trillions of interactions between Investment Bankers, Venture Capitalists, Consultants, and other strategic dealmakers with their networks to deliver automated relationship insights that drive over 450,000 deals every month.