Product Manager, CRM
Affinity is a relationship intelligence platform that helps dealmakers find, manage, and close more deals by leveraging the power of their network. We use technology to amplify human relationships by providing data and insights that enable people to connect and take action with confidence. At Affinity, you’ll have the opportunity to fundamentally change the way people leverage their relationships to do business.
As a Product Manager, you’ll be part of a talented team of PMs owning product definition, development, and strategy for the CRM product, Affinity’s core and most highly-used product. You define the product roadmap for your area of ownership and collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the product development lifecycle - conducting user research, leading teams through design and engineering sprints, defining and studying analytics, and shipping Affinity’s next great idea.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will:
- Form a deep understanding of our core markets and customer needs through user research, data analysis, and engagement with sales, marketing, customer success and direct customer interactions.
- Lead deep dives into user needs and product analytics to collaborate on and define Affinity’s product roadmap.
- Develop product strategy for your ownership area, including business cases, high level use cases, technical requirements, and potential revenue and ROI. Champion your positions as a strategic leader.
- Drive research and definition to translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototyping and development.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, design, marketing, customer success and sales teams on the development, QA and release of new features.
- Contribute to creating and enhancing our world-class product team and community.
We’re excited about you because you have:
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Affinity, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t perfectly align with the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
- 4+ years of product management experience at a SaaS company (enterprise software experience a plus).
- Experience working with engineering and design teams to untangle complex problems end-to-end to drive business impact.
- Strong communication skills that foster cross-team collaboration and ensure alignment on key outcomes and objectives.
- Deep understanding and empathy for users.
- A proven track record of data-driven thinking and ruthless prioritization.
- A passion for Affinity and the problems we are solving.
How we work:
Our culture is a key part of how we operate as well as our hiring process:
- We iterate quickly. As such, you must be comfortable embracing ambiguity, be able to cut through it and deliver incremental value to our customers each sprint.
- We are candid, transparent, and speak our minds while simultaneously caring personally with each person we interact with.
- We make data-driven decisions and make the best decision for the moment based on the information available.
Join us in enabling every professional on the planet to succeed by harnessing the power of their relationships.
If you'd like to learn more about our values, click here.
What you'll enjoy at Affinity:
- We live our values as playmakers, obsessed with learning, caring personally about our colleagues and clients, are radically open-minded, and take pride in everything we do.
- We pay your medical, dental, and vision insurance with comprehensive PPO and HMO plans. And provide flexible personal & sick days. We want our team to be happy and healthy :)
- We offer a 401k plan to help you plan for retirement.
- We provide an annual budget for you to spend on education and offer a comprehensive L&D program – after all, one of our core values is that we're #obsessedwithlearning!
- We support our employee's overall health and well-being and reimburse monthly for things such as; transportation, Home Internet, Meals, and Wellness memberships/equipment.
- Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is essential.
Please note that the role compensation details below reflect the base salary only and do not include any variable pay, equity, or benefits. This represents the salary range that Affinity believes, in good faith, at the time of this posting, that it will pay for the posted job.
A reasonable estimate of the current range is $88,000 to $148,500 USD. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors such as job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
We have raised over $120M and are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s best firms, with over 2,700 customers worldwide on our platform. We are proud to have a 4.5 Star Glassdoor rating and recently ranked; Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2022 and Great Places to Work 2022. Passionate about helping dealmakers in the world’s biggest relationship-driven industries to find, manage, and close the most important deals; our Relationship Intelligence platform uses the data exhaust of trillions of interactions between Investment Bankers, Venture Capitalists, Consultants, and other strategic dealmakers with their networks to deliver automated relationship insights that drive over 450,000 deals every month.