Sr Tech Support Engineer
About the Role
Abnormal Security has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Support Engineer - United Cloud Account Security to join the team.
Abnormal Security is a leading cybersecurity provider, one of the fastest growing startups in the software industry, and one of LinkedIn’s top 50 startups. We go out of our way to make the customer integration experience seamless.
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to support our new Unified Cloud Account Security product line, helping customers configure and connect their integrations between Abnormal Security and third-party SaaS apps.
What you will do
- Provide 2nd line support for United Cloud Account Security
- Diagnose problems and advise the customer on third-party integration
- Implement solutions involving web service calls, authentication and permissions configuration, json, postman and similar technologies
- Become an expert in the architecture of our SaaS application and related technologies and share knowledge & good practice, including suitable documentation and support guides
- Proactively identify opportunities for system improvements and optimization, enhancing overall performance
Skills & Qualifications
- Knowledge of SaaS application configuration and integration
- Knowledge of Identity Management solutions such as Azure Active Directory and Okta
- Experience in testing and diagnosing problems in APIs using Postman (or equivalent)
- Experience in onboarding new customers on SaaS applications
- Experience in SaaS integration related problem solving
- Can-do attitude for supporting a wide range of technical solutions
- Meticulous and methodical approach to work and record-keeping
- Customer Service experience