Full Stack Software Engineer I
About the Role
Abnormal Security is looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our Cloud Security team.
Our team runs the Account Takeover Protection, Security Posture Management & Knowledge Bases, which protect our customers’ cloud environments through behavioral event detection & configuration monitoring. We are looking for a junior member to join our team, who’ll work alongside seasoned engineers to build the interface our customers use to interact with Abnormal.
What you will do
- Work on production systems to stabilize and improve existing features
- Collaborate with engineers, Product Managers, and Designers to define, build, test, launch, and support new product features
- Responsible for both development and testing of software
- Collaborate with Customer Support and Sales Engineering organization on production issues and sales solutions
- Provide code reviews for other engineers to catch bugs & problems before they make it into production
- 1+ year(s) of of full stack web development experience
- Backend: Intermediate+ Python Skills
- Frontend: Either of the following:
- Vanilla: HTML + CSS + JS + JQuery
- Framework: Angular, Vue, React
- Preferred: React, Typescript, Django
- Self driven with strong asynchronous communication skills, you don’t require micromanagement to be successful.
- Open to following pre-established guidelines, coding practices and conventions
- You’re growth driven & looking to increase impact & responsibility over time
Nice to Have
- Experience with Django, React & Typescript.
- Experience with ML driven products
- Cybersecurity experience