Finance Analytics Manager
About the Role
Abnormal Security is looking for a Finance Analytics Manager to join the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team. The FP&A team owns company financial planning, forecasting, financial consolidation and reporting, supporting business insight to sales, marketing, customer success, engineering and foundation teams. This role will help us increase the quality of our ARR data, enhance our forecasting methodologies using advanced statistics and machine learning models, and support complex analysis to evaluate incremental investments. The ideal candidate will have experience developing analytical solutions to business problems, adding data insights into business performance, advance statistics and machine learning forecasting in high growth SaaS companies
What you will do
- Develop and uphold policies and procedures for data governance to guarantee the precision, reliability, and integrity of our ARR data throughout all business units.
- Analyze patterns in business by linking data sets and extracting meaningful insights. Detect and communicate potential risks and opportunities early on, providing suggestions to drive business growth.
- Make use of advanced analytics and machine learning methods to increase the precision of our forecasting and enhance our decision-making abilities.
- Take charge of data-driven projects to boost our understanding of marketing and sales processes. Present results to our leaders and business partners to aid them in informed decision-making.
- Automate regular data requirements and construct models to support all FP&A areas, refining operational efficiency and precision.
- Collaborate with the Infrastructure team to continuously develop our data capacity model employing advanced statistics. Ensure our data systems remain scalable and trustworthy.
- Be a growth hacker and search for new opportunities to hasten top-line growth by detecting new markets, customer segments, and revenue streams.
- Work in partnership with cross-functional teams to design and carry out data-driven solutions that enhance business performance.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Analytics, Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, or related fields.
- 7+ years of experience in data analytics or related roles.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze complex data and draw actionable insights.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and manage multiple priorities.
- Proficiency in SQL and experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Experience with big data, statistics and Machine Learning such as Python and R
- Familiarity with cloud-based data warehouses such as Snowflake.
- Experience with forecasting and predictive analytics.
Nice to Have
- Experience in the Cyber-security industry
- Experience developing forecasting models for SaaS companies
- Experience with data ARR governance policies and procedures.
If you have a passion for data analytics and using data to drive business performance, please apply with your resume and cover letter. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified candidates to apply
At Abnormal Security certain roles are eligible for a bonus, restricted stock units (RSUs), and benefits. Individual compensation packages are based on factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons. We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. Learn more about our Compensation and Equity Philosophy on our benefits and perks page.
Something looks off?