Enterprise Account Executive (Toronto)
About the Role
Abnormal Security is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join the team in Canada. This team sells our security solutions to Enterprise level accounts within their defined territory. The ideal candidate for the role will be local to the Toronto area and have the following skillset:
- Ability to hunt: disciplined approach to early pipeline development. Comfortable and have demonstrated ability to prospect into enterprise accounts with the ability to leverage/ balance five pillars of demand generation: AE prospecting, SDR, Marketing, Channel and Customer referrals.
- Good qualifier: Ability to uncover / discover customer problems pains
- Good presenter: ability to present and demonstrate value based off customer pain points.
- Disciplined in sales methodology / time management : Ability to systematically execute a disciplined sales process that can be repeated in parallel without sacrificing quality
- Discipline in data integrity: Ability to continually maintain data accuracy and consistency for all accounts & opportunities.
- Ability to develop and present a business case to a customer showing high ROI across different dimensions to multiple stakeholders
- Ability to extract, document and organize lessons, knowledge and information about customers
- Ability to guide internal stakeholders through their own internal buying processes
- Grit; ability to find success in an early-stage environment without all the resources/teams available to much larger organizations
- Good understanding of how to leverage other departments including Sales Engineering, Marketing, BDRs, Product and Customer Success.
What you will do
- Sell Abnormal security solutions to your defined territory with the goal to overachieve new annual recurring revenue quota
- Work enterprise accounts (>2k mailbox organizations) from initial conversations through signing a contract and up-selling once they’re a customer.
- Prospect and generate new business opportunities with enterprise accounts (>3k mailbox organizations) to supply enough pipeline for them to hit sales targets.
- Work with Customer success to ensure a timely renewal and expansion sale opportunities
- Continually document results and maintain accurate data across all sales systems (Salesforce, Highspot, Close Plan)
- Be a voice for the customer/prospect with internal teams including Sales Engineering/POV team, Product and Marketing to ensure appropriate prioritization to close more revenue.
- Enterprise Account Hunter: Demonstrated 3+ years of direct (vs. overlay) enterprise experience prospecting, closing new logos and growing major accounts against incumbents.
- Skill in negotiating with large organizations and closing complex sales
- Proven performer with consistent over quota performance and/or top 5% of sales org
- Technically competent: Conversant in key areas: security, email, cloud, AI, etc.
- Cyber-security Software sales: Experience selling subscription software/SaaS to CISOs and security personnel
- Start-up experience: Success at a company that was early stage, underdog or was a new entrant with large competitors or similar (limited resources-build territory including: channel, tech partners, initial customer wins, etc.)
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
At Abnormal Security certain roles are eligible for a bonus, restricted stock units (RSUs), and benefits. Individual compensation packages are based on factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons. We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. Learn more about our Compensation and Equity Philosophy on our benefits and perks page.
Something looks off?