Enterprise Regional Director of Sales (Northeast)
Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Thursday, February 23, 2023
About the Role
Abnormal Security is looking for a Regional Sales Director to manage a team of high performing Enterprise Account Executives in the Northeast region.
What You'll Do
- Recruit and hire a world class team of enterprise sellers, on time and on budget
- Clearly articulate, manage and enable enterprise seller to hit all key productivity metrics and milestones of growth
- Instill a disciplined approach to pipeline generation leveraging all available resources including field sales, marketing, channel partners, and sales development to accelerate new business.
- Develop an overall account strategy for the region resulting in strong execution and collaborative team selling.
- Partner closely with Sales Engineering to deliver outstanding product demonstrations and a repeatable technology validation / proof-of-concept program.
- Build a strong partnership with existing customers that focuses on value realization and customer retention delivered through high renewal rates, rapid upsell expansion, and customer referrals.
- Effectively forecast monthly/ quarterly revenue to executive leadership through disciplined deal inspection and forecast methodology.
- Develop strategic relationships with existing channel partners and the development of new channel partners.
- Facilitate Quarterly Business Reviews to measure sales productivity, plan execution, and progress against strategic objectives.
- Identify, cultivate, and close new business at executive levels (CISO/CIO/CTO) in enterprise accounts within the designated territory.
Must Have Skills
- 10+ years of Enterprise Sales experience with a demonstrated track record of success exceeding sales quotas selling security, networking and/or software solutions.
- 3+ years leading a sales team focused on growing new business and new logos.
- Strong hunter mentality: direct experience managing teams responsible for creating new demand, new customer acquisition, and sourcing new pipeline.
- A winner, someone who holds themselves accountable to consistent over-achievement.
- Successful experience closing complex Enterprise sales with multiple buying influences in new or emerging solution categories.
- Experience managing and closing deals of $200K+ as well high value transactions above $1m+.
- Experience establishing and fostering strong relationships with potential partners and customers at executive levels.
- Strong presentation and communications skills, competent translating technical features into business value.
- Familiarity and experience using consultative, value-based sales methodologies (Force Management, Challenger Sale, MEDDIC, etc.)
- Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Comfortable working in a highly fast-paced environment.
See more open positions at Abnormal Security
Something looks off?