Bread is using technology and design to transform the world of paper credit card applications and hidden interest rates. We partner with retailers to offer pay-over-time solutions that make financing easier and more transparent. Our products improve ease-of-use and access for consumers while helping retailers grow their sales by reaching more shoppers. We’re backed by top investors including Menlo Ventures and Bessemer Venture Partners.
At Bread, your mission will be to drive the product strategy and initiatives to optimize the user experience for our customers. We’re looking for entrepreneurial individuals who can help us transform consumer finance by evolving and scaling our core product offerings.
Your role at Bread:
- Lead Bread’s efforts to optimize the conversion and user experience of our consumer-focused products.
- Use a variety of analytical tools and techniques to develop data-driven product strategy to optimize our consumer funnel conversion.
- Test and scale enhancements to our checkout and consumer marketing and retargeting experiences.
- Work closely with a team of engineers, designers and data analysts to define, prioritize, and deliver high impact products quickly.
- Utilize quantitative and qualitative reasoning to create a case around product initiatives and tradeoffs.
- Build consensus on product priorities and communicate this vision to stakeholders and across the company.
- 2-3 years of experience in product management in an agile environment.
- Experience with funnels and event tracking software, e.g. Heap or Mixpanel.
- Previous experience developing data-driven product stories from analysis of raw data. Knowledge of SQL a plus.
- Previous experience working in a conversion-focused product role, in e-commerce, or with consumer marketing technology.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication, and project management skills.