Carbonite is seeking a Sales Commissions Analyst who will join a growing team to support compensation plans, with a on commission administration including operational needs, analysis and implementation. In this role, you will assist in implementing and maintaining compensation plans, commission payouts and commission cost forecasting across multiple sales organizations.
The ideal candidate will bring excellent communication skills, an analytical background and immaculate attention to detail. You’ll need the ability to quickly establish rapport with various internal teams such as finance, sales, sales operations and more. If you have a positive, team-oriented attitude, we want to hear from you!
Specific Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Sales Operations and HR to review sales compensation plans and analyze commission compensation for opportunities to align selling behavior with desired results
- Perform support activities needed for the development, implementation, communication and administration of sales commission or incentive programs, plans, policies and quotas
- Thoroughly understand compensation plans to ensure payments are accurate, complete, and in compliance with Company Policy
- Interface with sales management, sales operations and finance to review and analyze data to ensure employees are accurately credited for their sales transactions
- Calculate and provide payout information to the finance team for monthly and quarterly Commission Payouts for accrual and payroll purposes.
- Verify data accuracy and maintain records or files in accordance with standard procedures and methods
- Ensure a consistent feedback and approval process occurs relating to compensation plans and any related exceptions
- Investigate issue escalations and provide response to sales teams on inquiries as requested, ensuring issue and error resolution
- Contribute to the development or improvement of systems and processes to effectively track or capture data
What will make you successful at Carbonite:
- A track record of good judgment and decision-making in positions with significant responsibility
- Highly autonomous and able to independently identify high value projects and drive them to completion
- Demonstrated leadership capability in cross-functional team environments
- High degree of comfort with complex technical environments
- Having and being able to articulate/defend an informed opinion on important topics
Skills & Experience:
- A Bachelor's degree with at least one year of work experience in a finance operational service environment is highly preferred. Candidates with equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Data Entry and billing system experience preferred.
- Prior Commissions experience preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills are essential. Ability to interact with other departments is crucial.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, NetSuite, Salesforce, Xactly and Zuora preferred.