Technical Marketing Engineer at Avi Networks
Avi Networks is a Silicon Valley startup led by veterans with proven track record in building virtualization, networking and software solutions. Avi's mission is to solve some of the toughest customer problems associated with application delivery in today’s mobile, cloud era.
This role requires developing strong understanding of Avi Vantage Platform and hands-on experience with the product. The candidate will be part of the product management team at Avi.
On a day to day basis, you'll be responsible for a variety of initiatives, including:
- Creating technical collateral, including deployment guides, reference architectures, sizing guides, and white papers
- Working closely with the sales and product teams to provide support for customer PoCs
- Delivering technical product presentations to customers
- Creating and presenting technical training materials to the sales teams
- Creating and maintaining demo labs
- Providing feedback to the product management and engineering teams on product features and competitive landscape
- Excellent understanding of L2/L3/L4-L7 networking technologies (load balancing experience preferred)
- Experience with private and public cloud technologies
- Familiarity with networking automation tools desired. Especially, Ansible, Python, and Shell scripting desired
- Requires BS/BE/BA or equivalent with 5+ years of technical marketing, product management, or system test experience
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Self-sufficient, high energy and willing to operate in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment