About Avi Networks
Avi Networks completes enterprises’ digital transformation with its Smart Load Balancer and modern application services. The Opens a New Window. Avi Vantage Platform Opens a New Window. is deployed across data centers and clouds, delivering better elasticity, intelligence, and cost savings by providing granular per-tenant and per-app services. Avi’s customers include 20% of Fortune 50 companies. Customers enjoy 5X faster application rollouts, actionable analytics and 70% lower cost. Avi is backed by leading investors including Greylock, Lightspeed, Menlo, and DAG Ventures.
The TAM will work with Customers in a region/across the country in a timely and cost-effective manner while exceeding customer expectations. Sole responsibility for client satisfaction, track project schedules and serve as the liaison between internal departments and designated client points of contact. On a day to day basis, you'll be responsible for a variety of initiatives, including:
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with the assigned client(s)
- Oversee all technical aspects of the client(s) and their projects, including technology health.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the client’s IT environment and initiatives.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor, and summarize progress of project.
- Assist in facilitating client(s) and internal audits of the client(s) technical requirements.
- Work with primary client(s) hours of operation.
- Occasional on-call or after-work hours may be required to serve the customer
- Travel as needed
- Function as technical point of contact for customer environments
- Drive communication between the customer and internal teams, providing detailed discussions and instructions during and post product related events.
- Identify and report product issues and prioritize resolution with the engineering teams
- Provide technical support and services throughout clients’ activity lifecycle
- Collect client requirements and understand their workflow to provide suggestions to avoid issues in a proactive fashion
- Demonstrating past and present skills in a given area of specialization to support technology awareness to customers and colleagues.
- Full understanding of the networking layers and deployment on at least one of the following platforms like OpenShift, AWS, OpenStack, AWS, ESXi
- Excellent communication, time management, and process adherence skills
- Strong knowledge on L4- L7 protocols
- Knowledge of diverse networking devices like Routing, Switching, Firewalls TCP/IP
- Knowledge on Linux OS is a plus
- Experience with REST API or in Python programming is a plus
- Previous experience with ADC deployments for F5 LTM, Citrix Netscaler, A10 Thunder, Brocade/PulseSecure vTM, Cisco ACE products is a big plus
- Familiarity with GSLB offerings from F5, Cisco, etc. is a big plus
- Project Management background
- Technical background
- Incident Management and technical troubleshooting experience