As the People Operations Business Partner, you will be responsible for enhancing our strong PillPack culture by ensuring PillPack has a “team-first” approach in a fast-paced, high performance environment. Working collaboratively with all levels of Leadership, the People Operations Business Partner will maintain and improve employee recognition and engagement programs, performance and talent management processes, training and development initiatives, and other key components to the employee experience. The ideal candidate will also play a role in the recruitment and onboarding process, ensuring we have the best talent the industry has to offer. Providing both specific HR expertise and a long-term culture vision, the People Operations Business Partner will be a pivotal role in PillPack’s strategic growth plan.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Provide insight, direction, strategic counseling, and support to business leaders on all matters related to employee engagement, training and development and culture.
- Meet regularly with business leaders to ensure alignment on operational initiatives and the talent and resources needed to accomplish company goals.
- Proactively build and maintain a strong pipeline of talent for key positions. Ensure all internal promotions and succession planned talent moves are executed fairly and consistently.
- Execute annual performance evaluation process as well as regular performance check-ins.
- Assist in the development of appropriate compensation practices for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Collaborate with other People Operations teams to create and maintain company recognition and rewards programs that motivate and encourage positive behaviors.
- Lead and execute culture and engagement events that drive strong employee engagement and a feeling of belonging.
- Maintain a strong pulse on culture and morale through routine employee check-ins and feedback sessions. Determine how to make improvements and changes as necessary.
- Conduct exit interviews with all voluntary terminations.
- Conduct timely and effective employee relations investigations and corrective action processes. Take appropriate partners as necessary.
- Manage timekeeping records for your teams and ensure timeliness and accuracy in order to produce an error-free payroll and accurate labor allocations.
- Maintain all employee records and files accurately, including within the HRIS system and ensure all employee accounts are properly created and terminated.
- In order to remain compliant, track and retain all Pharmacy Technician licenses and partner with Pharmacy Compliance teams regularly to ensure preparation for regulatory audits.
- Ensure PillPack is compliant with all relevant federal and state regulations and labor laws
- Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures that would continually improve the People Ops team and the overall employee experience.
- Model PillPack Core Values in every interaction and challenge those around you to do the same.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- 5-7 years related HR experience, preferably in a generalist capacity.
- Solid HR foundational skills in talent acquisition, talent development, compensation, and employee relations.
- Prior knowledge and experience with FMLA, federal/state regulations, labor laws
- A strategic, forward-thinking and a creative individual with high ethical standards who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong business acumen and ability to make sound decisions based on facts.
- Suggests and shares new practices where applicable, and demonstrates an understanding of the business landscape.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with problem solving ability.
- Communicates in a tactful, diplomatic manner while creating strong relationships with key business partners and HR team. A self-directed individual who is a team player and can relate to people at all levels in an organization.
- Foster a culture of engagement and empowerment that values diversity and demonstrates fair and consistent management practices. Establish trust and credibility with management and employees.