We are a pharmacy built on providing an exceptional experience to our customers. Our team is the heart of our service, and we’re growing fast. We’re looking for a recruiter to ensure we can keep adding awesome people to our team quickly and thoughtfully.We are seeking a full time recruiter whose primary responsibilities include: recruit, interview, and hire qualified employees. This candidate’s role is to successfully build and manage a qualified and successful workforce. This position serves as one of the first points of contact that potential employees have with our company and the ideal candidate will thrive knowing they get to provide that first introduction to PillPack!
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERYDAY?
- Find, evaluate and hire the best possible people for our departments within our Utah operation.
- Work collaboratively with leadership team to meet our daily, weekly, monthly and annual hiring targets.
- Screen applications/resumes and setting up interviews
- Conduct interviews both over the phone and on-site
- Represent PillPack as an employer to candidates through interviews (phone and in person) and recruiting events (job fairs, campuses, etc)
- Create a positive candidate experience through professional, on-brand communication and tactful execution of interview process
- Utilizing Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) to support recruitment and database maintenance
- Schedule regular follow ups with management to identify top talent
- Maintain solid working relationships with all of our employees
- Work closely with our People Ops and leadership team to maintain the highest level of quality applicants
WHAT SKILLS & EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor’s degree, or relevant experience in recruiting
- Work in a high-energy and fast paced team environment
- Have a desire to constantly interact with various personalities, and maintaining solid working relationships with all employees
- Must be collaborative and know what it means to be accountable to a team.
- Excellent time management and flexibility with your schedule and able to go above and beyond to get the job done.
- High level of accuracy and ability to multitask
- Hard working and positive attitude
- Efficient in Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)