Digital Communication Advisor at PillPack
Salt Lake City, UT, US
PillPack is a pharmacy that makes it simple to take the right medications at the right time. We combine convenient packaging, modern technology, and personalized service to create a system that enables people to take the right medications every day, this means they can spend less time dealing with error-prone pill boxes or manual solutions and more time doing the things they enjoy. We thrive on friendly and creative team energy, aiming for an environment that is both productive and comfortable. We value team building where everyone is working hard to make a huge impact on the company together. We want someone who loves coming to work every day, and most importantly, cares deeply about their team and adding value. You will have the opportunity to make a tangible impact on our customers’ lives by the help you provide and values you embody.
WHAT WILL I WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Assist customers via written correspondence and on the web with any service questions or concerns.
- Proactively identify solutions to questions you anticipate our customers having in each interaction.
- Serve as the digital communication support between phone agents and the customer.
- Triage and troubleshoot service requests between phone teams and pharmacy teams.
- Take a hands-on approach to resolving every issue, owning it from start to finish.
- You will become an expert on PillPack, providing a best-in-class service experience for our customers.
- Ensure that our team maintains a quick response time for all inbound customer emails while triaging and prioritizing based off of degrees of urgency.
- Help answer customer inquiries in their preferred method of communication.
- Support current customer care teams with inbound and outbound phone calls when needed.
- Serve customers and ensure we are maximizing our relationship with them.
WHAT DO I NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Creativity and ingenuity needed to solve customers problems in smart and efficient ways.
- A strong grasp of the English language and understanding of how to communicate clearly in written form.
- Flexibility in scheduling (willing to work one weekend day potentially).
- Ability to work well in a team atmosphere and independently.
- Self motivated.
- Problem solving, listening and computer skills.
- You understand each interaction is about more than solving a single problem, but an opportunity to build a long-term relationship.
- Experience in successful research and resolution of high level/sensitive customer issues.