PillPack is using design, service, and technology to change the way people think about medicine. We are a small, but growing company and you will have the opportunity to make a tangible impact on both the company as well as the quality of our customers lives. Our team believes that great products come from a diversity of perspectives and that everyone should be involved in the nuances of what we are building, why we are building it, and how we are building it. We are looking for a dynamic and energetic person who loves coming to work every day!
Shifts are Monday - Friday, 7a-330p or 3pm - 11:30 pm
Our office is located in Doral, FL.
This positions requires you to be registered as a Pharmacy Technician in the state of FL
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Working daily with the Pharmacist In Charge to ensure the right medications are put in the right packets
- Assist with running the automated machinery required to pre-sort and package medications, including: Filling exception trays with the appropriate medication and transitioning PillPacks through the different workflow stages from initial dispense through quality control
- Print, affix, pack and ship completed PillPacks, which includes: appropriate labels on dispenser and labels on Shipping Boxes
- Sort and triage the right boxes to ship at the right time
- Aid the distribution pharmacists with receiving, shipping, counting, and packing
WHAT SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS DO YOU NEED?
- Must be registered as a Pharmacy Technician in the state of FL
- High School diploma or GED required
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to learn new tools quickly
- Positive, friendly attitude and ability to work together with a team